Get a quote
Select Health Insurance has three levels of cover to choose from as well as a wide range of benefits for your employees:
- access up to 600 hospitals in our networks
- cancer cover as standard†
- cover for eligible out-patient consultations and treatment
- employees have access to 24/7 Anytime HealthLine
- facility charges related to eligible day-patient and in-patient treatment covered up to annual limits if from a facility in your chosen Bupa network
- cover for eligible musculoskeletal conditions, to care for your muscles, bones and joints
- mental health cover
Download the guide with full details of benefits covered, plus standard exclusions Health insurance product summary (PDF, 333KB)
†With Bupa cancer cover there are no time limits and all your eligible treatment costs are paid in full for as long as you have Bupa health insurance. If your employer has selected an overall annual maximum benefit, eligible costs will be paid up to that limit. You must use a healthcare facility from your chosen Bupa network and a Bupa-recognised consultant who agrees to charge within our limits (a fee-assured consultant).
Ways to get in touch...
Bupa Health Insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: Bupa House, 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2BA.