Benefits of working for Bupa
There are many specific benefits depending on what role you apply for, however here are some of the general benefits:
- we'll help you to balance your home and work life, with 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees) and flexible working opportunities
- we'll keep you in shape with free Bupa health screens and access to our 24 hour health line
- we'll give you regular training and coaching to support you and develop your skills
We think you would enjoy life with us too – here are a few reasons why:
- we have a happy, fun and productive environment
- we support and appreciate our people
- we will help you develop and learn something new every day
- you will work with highly motivated colleagues
- there are lots of opportunities to volunteer for local community projects
Our job functions
Here are some of the roles you can find at Bupa.
Frequently asked questions
To apply for one of our jobs, search for the opportunity that interests you using the Search for jobs link at the top of this page,and select Apply to proceed. You can find more information on how to apply, advice on creating a professional CV and what to expect if you apply for a job with Bupa, by visiting our Making an application page. You will need a CV to apply for most jobs with Bupa.
Yes. You can register for our free job alerts email service. Do this by undertaking a search, and selecting the Save button and we'll email you when a job that matches your search criteria comes up.
No. You can use the Save button at any time and return to complete your application later.
I started applying for a job but haven't completed my application. How do I complete it? I started applying for a job but haven't completed my application. How do I complete it?If you saved your application you can select it in the My career tools section of the website. Please read the about managing your account page for more information on applying for jobs.