Health insurance. For living
Healthcare with you in mind
Whatever your healthcare needs, we're here to help.
Free EAP with small business health insurance
Get a quote before 31 May 2019 and choose to go ahead with a start date before 31 May 2019 and we’ll give you free Employee Assistance Programme for up to 12 months. New small business customers only. Call us to find out more on 0345 266 8974^
For cancer care that helps get you there
If you’re diagnosed with cancer, we’ll be there to support you and make sure you’re getting the care you need every step of the way as long as you are a Bupa member – from diagnosis through to eligible treatment and beyond.
What’s keeping you up at night?
One in three Brits are suffering from poor sleep. Take a look over our tips in The Sleep Series to help make sure you’re getting the right amount of sleep each night.
Elderly care support line
We’re here to support your whole family with planning for the future and making the most of later life. Our Elderly Care Support Line is available to anyone looking for advice, even if you’re not a Bupa customer.
Terms and conditions
£100 John Lewis voucher campaign
- 1. In addition to these terms and conditions, the terms set out in Bupa Insurance Limited (“Bupa”)’s Bupa By You Policy Benefits and Terms guide and your membership certificate will apply to your policy.
- 2. This offer is available to UK residents aged 18 and over who purchase a new consumer Bupa By You health insurance policy either:
- a. directly from Bupa
- b. from Bupa through an intermediary
- 3. The offer is not available on any other Bupa products or services. The offer is not available to customers switching from a Bupa company health insurance policy, switching from another provider’s health insurance scheme or for existing members transferring from a different health insurance policy, unless the customer is re-underwritten onto a new Bupa By You policy.
- 4. This offer is not available to employees of Bupa, their immediate families, their agents or anyone else professionally connected to this promotion.
- 5. This offer is available for new Bupa By You health insurance policies for which a quote is provided between 1st April and 30th April 2019 on a full underwriting or moratorium basis. Quotes are valid for 14 days and your policy start date must be on or before 30th April 2019. One John Lewis e-voucher per new policy purchased.
- 6. £100 John Lewis e-voucher can be redeemed after month two of your new Bupa By You policy, even if you pay for the first year of subscriptions upfront. Please note this offer will not apply in any subsequent years.
- 7. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a health insurance policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
- 8. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer except the family and couples saving, and discounts associated with one of our partners. A full list of our partners can be found at bupa.co.uk/affinity-partners or by calling 0808 256 4840. Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 12.30pm on Saturday. We may record or monitor our calls.
- 9. You will receive an email from Bupa’s fulfilment agency TLC Marketing UK after the second policy month at which point you become eligible to participate in the offer. You will be issued a unique single use claim code within the email and directed to a promotional website to claim. You will be asked to enter details including your name and email address. Once your request has been validated an email containing the John Lewis e-voucher will be sent within 5 working days to the email address provided. You will have 28 days to redeem your e-voucher via the promotional website after receipt of the email, after this point the e-voucher cannot be redeemed. Once redeemed from the website within the 28 day period, you are then free to spend the e-voucher either in store or on the John Lewis website using the code provided.
- 10. Vouchers can be redeemed via email only, so you must provide us with a valid email address to be eligible for the offer. We may also use your email address for marketing purposes if you have not previously opted out. (Each subsequent marketing email allows you to unsubscribe or you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you no longer wish to receive marketing messages from Bupa).
- 11. Applicants who do not give correct details or those who apply on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at Bupa’s discretion.
- 12. Neither Bupa, nor its agents or distributors can accept liability for lost or stolen Unique Reference Numbers. Lost or stolen Unique Reference Numbers will not be replaced.
- 13. The Promotion will not be open to you and your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to); you are under 18 years old; you reside outside of the UK; you are not the intended recipient of the reward; you have not completed all requested entry fields on the promotional website correctly; you have not submitted all requested entry fields before the end of the promotional period; you have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by Bupa in its sole discretion.
- 14. Bupa and agent reserves the right to offer a substitute reward of equal or greater value and to withdraw the promotion at any time deemed necessary owing to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- 15. The terms of this promotion are as stated here and no other representations (written or verbal) shall apply.
- 16. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time.
- 17. The offer has no cash value or alternative and the offer is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- 18. Bupa will use your personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy.
- 19. Bupa will be the final arbiter in any decisions regarding this offer and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- 20. By participating in the promotion, you agree that no claim shall be asserted against Bupa, its parent company, affiliates, directors, officers, employers, employees or agents in respect of any and all losses or injuries (including without limitation special, indirect or consequential loses), damages, rights, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever that result from your acceptance of the reward to the full extent permissible in law.
- 21. To the fullest extent permitted by law Bupa Insurance Limited and the Bupa group of companies shall not incur any liability for any claims, damages, losses or other liabilities whatsoever arising under or otherwise in connection with this offer.
- 22. If for any reason you encounter a problem please call Bupa’s partner TLC Marketing UK quoting ‘Bupa John Lewis’ on 0330 124 2034 for assistance. Lines are open Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm. Calls cost 10p per minute from BT landlines. Calls from mobiles and other network providers may vary. Alternatively please send an email to: BupaJohnLewis@tlcrewards.com
- 23. This promotion is administered by (the agent) TLC Marketing UK Ltd. PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. All queries should be sent to this address titled ‘Bupa Thank You’.
- 24. This promotion is governed by English law.
- 25. Bupa health insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 382985. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London EC2R 7HJ
Bupa health insurance, dental insurance, travel insurance and cash plan are provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851.
Bupa Health Assessments and Occupational Health services are provided by Bupa Occupational Health Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.631336. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ.
Q2 Terms and conditions
1. This offer is available to UK registered corporate entities who purchase a new Bupa Select Company PMI policy directly through Bupa for their small or medium sized business (“SME”). The offer only applies to new SME Clients, including those switching from an alternative company health insurance provider, and is not available for existing Bupa SME Clients or available on any other Bupa products or services.
2. The offer is not available to SME Clients purchasing a Bupa Select Company PMI policy via an intermediary and is only available to SME Clients purchasing a Bupa Select Company PMI policy to cover between 2 and 249 employees.
3. This offer is only available for new or switching SME Clients for whom a quote is provided between 1st April 2019 and 31st May 2019 inclusive. Quotes are valid for 28 days and the policy must start between 1st April 2019 and 31st May 2019 inclusive. Bupa’s standard Terms of Business and Bupa Select Policy Terms & Conditions will apply.
4. Eligible SME Clients will receive access to Bupa’s Healthy Minds Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for up to 12 months, commencing on the SME Client’s policy start date and will be available during this period subject to the Bupa Select Company PMI policy being active. There is no option to upgrade or otherwise change this offer. Please note this offer will not be applied in subsequent years. If you wish to continue to have access to Healthy Minds EAP for your employees after this initial 12 months, you must request this at renewal of your Bupa Select Company PMI policy and pay any applicable fees and charges.
5. All employees (including any new joiners) will be eligible to access Healthy Minds EAP during the 12-month period as long as they are covered by your Bupa Select Company PMI policy. Employees who leave or otherwise stop being covered by the policy will not be eligible to access our Healthy Minds EAP service.
6. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the promotion at any point without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
7. The offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, has no cash value/alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
8. Bupa will use any personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bupa and its group companies shall not be liable to the SME Client or any of its employees/policy members for any claims, damages or any other losses whatsoever under or in connection with the operation of this promotion. 10. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.