Healthcare with you in mind
Whatever your healthcare needs, we're here to help.
Elderly care support line
We’re here to support your whole family with planning for the future and making the most of later life. Our Elderly Care Support Line is available to anyone looking for advice, even if you’re not a Bupa customer.
For cancer care that helps get you there
If you’re diagnosed with cancer, we’ll be there to support you and make sure you’re getting the care you need every step of the way as long as you are a Bupa member – from diagnosis through to eligible treatment and beyond.
Take the wait off your mind
Find out how pay as you go healthcare from Bupa on Demand could reduce your waiting time.
Terms & Conditions Free Health Core Assessment
1. In addition to the terms set out herein, the terms and conditions set out in the Bupa’s standard Bupa By You policy terms and conditions , and any terms in your membership certificate, will apply in full
2. This offer is available to UK residents aged 18 and over who purchase a new consumer Bupa By You health insurance policy either:
a. directly through Bupa
b. directly though Bupa as part of the following affinity schemes: The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), Blue Light Card (BLC), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or Leonardo MW Ltd
c. from Bupa through an intermediary
3. The offer is not available on any other Bupa products or services. Only one free health assessment is allowed per policy. The offer is not available to consumers switching from a Bupa company health insurance policy or existing members transferring from a different health insurance policy, unless re-underwritten onto a new Bupa By You policy.
4. This offer is available for new Bupa By You policies for which a quote is provided between 00.01 on 1st June 2018 and midnight on 31st July 2018 on a full underwriting or moratorium basis. Quotes are valid for 14 days and the policy must start within 30 days of the original quote date.
5. The offer is available to eligible customers two months from the start date of their Bupa By You policy. All eligible customers will be contacted either by email or post two months after the start date of their policy and invited to book a Health Core Assessment free of charge. Customers who cancel their policy or otherwise stop being covered by the policy within two months will not be eligible for this offer.
6. The free Health Core assessment is available to anybody named on the policy as long as they are over 18. Family members added to the same policy at a later date are not eligible for a free health assessment.
7. Eligible customers will need to call Bupa on the number provided to book their Health Core Assessment. You will not be able to book a free health assessment online. This offer will only apply where the Health Core Assessment is booked and attended on or before 31 March 2019.
8. The Health Core assessment can be carried out at any Bupa Health Centre that offers Health Core assessments. Appointments are subject to availability. For details of the Health Core assessment and the locations of Bupa’s Health Centres click here
9. A cancellation policy applies to health assessments booked but not taken up. If you cancel within 24 hours of your assessment time or fail to attend, you will lose the assessment and will not be able to re book another free health assessment.
10. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a free Health Core Assessment in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time.
11. The offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, has no cash value/alternative.
12. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer except the family and couples savings, and discounts associated with the following affinity schemes : The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICEAW), Blue Light Card (BLC), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) or Leonardo MW Ltd.
13. In order to provide and arrange the free health assessment, we will share your personal details with Bupa Health Clinics. Please see www.bupa.co.uk/privacy for more information about how we collect, use and protect your data.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
†Direct access telephone services are available as long as the symptoms are covered under the policy. Direct access services may not be available for some underwriting methods, and you may need to provide evidence through a medical report that conditions are not pre-existing.
Bupa health insurance, dental insurance, travel insurance and cash plan are provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851.
Bupa Health Assessments and Occupational Health services are provided by Bupa Occupational Health Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.631336. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ.
Bupa On Demand is provided by Bupa Insurance Services Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ.