Healthcare with you in mind
Whatever your healthcare needs, we're here to help.
Elderly care support line
We’re here to support your whole family with planning for the future and making the most of later life. Our Elderly Care Support Line is available to anyone looking for advice, even if you’re not a Bupa customer.
For cancer care that helps get you there
If you’re diagnosed with cancer, we’ll be there to support you and make sure you’re getting the care you need every step of the way as long as you are a Bupa member – from diagnosis through to eligible treatment and beyond.
2 months free T&Cs
1. In addition to the terms set out herein, the terms and conditions set out in Bupa’s standard Bupa By You policy terms and conditions, and any terms on your membership certificate, will apply in full.
2. This offer is available to UK residents aged 18 and over who purchase a new consumer Bupa By You health insurance policy either:
a. directly through Bupa
b. directly through Bupa as part of the following affinity schemes: The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), Blue Light Card (BLC), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA),Leonardo MW Ltd or The National Farmer’s Union (NFU)
c. from Bupa through an intermediary
3. The offer is not available on any other Bupa products or services. The offer is not available to customers switching from a Bupa company health insurance policy or existing members transferring from a different health insurance policy, unless the consumer is re-underwritten onto a new Bupa By You policy.
4. This offer is available for new Bupa By You health insurance policies for which a quote is provided between 1st August 2018 and 31st October 2018 on a full underwriting or moratorium basis. Quotes are valid and able to be accepted for 14 days and the policy start date must be within 30 days of the original quote date.
5. Under this offer, the two free months of cover will be applied to months eleven and twelve of the first year of the customer’s new Bupa By You policy. Please note this offer will not apply in any subsequent years.
6. Customers will receive two free months of cover by either:
a. if paying monthly, not having to pay any monthly subscriptions in month 11 and 12 of the policy; or
b. if paying for the first year of subscriptions upfront, only being charged the equivalent cost of 10 months subscriptions for 12 months of cover.
7. Family members on the same policy are eligible for this offer provided that they are added to the new Bupa By You policy prior to or on the date of the start date of the policy. Family members who are added to the policy after the start date are not eligible for this offer.
8. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a health insurance policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
9. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer except the family and couples savings, and discounts associated with the following affinity schemes : The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICEAW), Blue Light Card (BLC), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Leonardo MW Ltd or The National Farmer’s Union (NFU)
10. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time.
11. The offer has no cash value or alternative and the discount is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
12. Bupa will use your personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy.
13. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and applicants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
†Direct access telephone services are available as long as the symptoms are covered under the policy. Direct access services may not be available for some underwriting methods, and you may need to provide evidence through a medical report that conditions are not pre-existing.
Bupa health insurance, dental insurance, travel insurance and cash plan are provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851.
Bupa Health Assessments and Occupational Health services are provided by Bupa Occupational Health Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.631336. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ.
Bupa On Demand is provided by Bupa Insurance Services Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ.