Benefits for your business
What are the benefits for your employees?
Employee assistance can help your employees by offering support on issues that may be affecting them. Confidential counselling and information from experts is available for them to discuss both work-related and personal issues including:
- family and matrimonial
- stress, anxiety and depression
- child and dependent care, available for Healthy Minds customers only
- domestic violence
- health and lifestyle
- bullying and harassment
- money management and debt
- legal rights
Dependants and partners over 16 years old living at the same home address also have access to the service. There is also online information, self assessment tools and support to help your employees and their loved ones self manage their condition.
‡With Bupa cancer cover there are no time limits and all your eligible treatment costs are paid in full for as long as you have Bupa health insurance. If your employer has selected an overall annual maximum benefit, eligible costs will be paid up to that limit. You must use a healthcare facility from your chosen Bupa network and a Bupa-recognised consultant who agrees to charge within our limits (a fee- assured consultant).
Bupa Health Insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ.
Occupational Health services are provided by Bupa Occupational Health Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 631336. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ.
Terms and conditions
1. This offer is available to UK registered corporate entities who purchase a new Bupa Select Company PMI policy directly through Bupa for their small or medium sized business (“SME”). The offer only applies to new SME Clients, including those switching from an alternative company health insurance provider, and is not available for existing Bupa SME Clients or available on any other Bupa products or services.
2. The offer is not available to SME Clients purchasing a Bupa Select Company PMI policy via an intermediary and is only available to SME Clients purchasing a Bupa Select Company PMI policy to cover between 2 and 249 employees.
3. This offer is only available for new or switching SME Clients for whom a quote is provided between 1st April 2019 and 31st May 2019 inclusive. Quotes are valid for 28 days and the policy must start between 1st April 2019 and 31st May 2019 inclusive. Bupa’s standard Terms of Business and Bupa Select Policy Terms & Conditions will apply.
4. Eligible SME Clients will receive access to Bupa’s Healthy Minds Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for up to 12 months, commencing on the SME Client’s policy start date and will be available during this period subject to the Bupa Select Company PMI policy being active. There is no option to upgrade or otherwise change this offer. Please note this offer will not be applied in subsequent years. If you wish to continue to have access to Healthy Minds EAP for your employees after this initial 12 months, you must request this at renewal of your Bupa Select Company PMI policy and pay any applicable fees and charges.
5. All employees (including any new joiners) will be eligible to access Healthy Minds EAP during the 12-month period as long as they are covered by your Bupa Select Company PMI policy. Employees who leave or otherwise stop being covered by the policy will not be eligible to access our Healthy Minds EAP service.
6. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the promotion at any point without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so.
7. The offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, has no cash value/alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
8. Bupa will use your personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy
9. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bupa and its group companies shall not be liable to the SME Client or any of its employees/policy members for any claims, damages or any other losses whatsoever under or in connection with the operation of this promotion.
10. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.