Our palliative care focuses on:
- Helping our residents by managing the physical symptoms of their condition
- Improving quality of life for the resident and their family
- Providing around-the-clock care in a calm and comfortable environment
- Understanding and respecting your loved one’s wishes from the start
- Providing continuous support for the family
What to expect
If you choose for your loved one to receive palliative care within one of our care homes, we’ll develop a care plan which will make sure all their needs are met. It’s our goal to make sure your loved one has the best quality of life throughout their stay with us whilst providing those close to them with the support, advice or opportunity to talk, during such an emotional time.