Finding the right care home for you
Before deciding which residential care home is right for you, it’s important to visit the home, meet the team and ask lots of questions.
We’ll want to discover what’s important to you and will ask questions like:
- What are your likes and dislikes?
- Do you have any personal routines or preferences you’d like us to know about?
- What do you like to eat and drink?
- When do you like to go to bed?
- Do you have any hobbies or interests?
We want you to feel at home and as comfortable as possible. So we’ll get to know you so we can tailor our residential care to what’s most important to you.
Our Elderly Care Support Line
Still have unanswered questions? Our team of trained advisers on our Elderly Care Support Line are there to offer free help and advice directly over the phone on a range of subjects, including choosing a care home.