As a care home manager, you'll lead a team that provides residents with care that promotes choice, dignity and respect. This will enable you to deliver a truly personalised model of care. You'll be confident managing the budgets of the home while ensuring regulatory compliance is met.
You'll also be involved in building close relationships with healthcare professionals in the local community. Most importantly, you'll be given the time to get to know our residents, and their families.
Here are just some of the benefits we offer:
- a competitive salary and bonus scheme
- private medical benefits and health assessments
- free car parking at all homes
- group personal pension plan and life assurance scheme
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- competitive Home Manager incentive scheme
- confidential, impartial and supportive advice through our employee assistance programme
- access to Anytime HealthLine where you can speak to clinical experts for confidential health advice