Information about health centres
- Aberdeen centre will be closed until Monday 26th October
- Due to local restrictions, Cardiff centre is currently open but will only see customers from within the county boundary.
All other health centres are open.
Following the Government’s update our dental practices in England are now open. All of the latest information will be available here:https://www.bupa.co.uk/dental/dental-care/coronavirus-covid-19-notice
We’ve conducted a detailed risk assessment on all aspects of our clinics offering, including the properties, tasks performed, needs of our employees and customers, and coronavirus (COVID-19). This has involved clinical teams, property teams, quality and health and safety. The resulting control measures mean that we’re able to protect our employees and customers and provide the best services possible:
- coronavirus symptom screening and temperature check
- face mask provided for all customers
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn by all staff within 2m distance of customers
- protective screens at reception
- where possible staff will stay over 2m away from customers
- individual treatment ‘pods’, cleaned before and after use (at use in some centres where appropriate)
- limited footfall each day, with no walk-ins and staggered appointment start times
- keep left signs and one-way system throughout our clinics
- revised cleaning schedules throughout the centre
- clear signage and guidance on social distancing
- customer escorted by a staff member throughout their visit
We’ve made some temporary changes to our services.
Consulting by webchat and video – for some appointments including private GP and Physiotherapy, we are using technology for some of our services will help us to reduce face-to-face contact.
Please note the following terms and conditions (PDF, 0.9MB) will apply.
Ear, nose and throat examinations (ENT), lung function tests and hearing tests – we currently consider ENT examinations and lung functions tests too high risk for us to undertake. There are also cleaning limitations with the hearing test booths so we will not be offering these within any of our health assessment range at this time.
Contact your account manager or call us to find out more 0330 127 5265
^We may record or monitor our calls.
Yes we are now offering an antibody testing service. With an antibody test, you can find out if you’ve previously had coronavirus (COVID-19). You can find out more about our service here.
Please note we currently do not offer antigen testing, which tests whether you currently have coronavirus.
Get the latest health advice from the NHS on what to do if you or your employees have symptoms of, or have been exposed to, coronavirus (COVID-19).