- ENT UK
020 7404 8373
- ENT UK
- Nursing patients with sensory system problems (eyes, ears, nose, and throat). Oxford handbook of adult nursing (online). Oxford Medicine Online. oxfordmedicine.com, published August 2010
- Sunkaraneni VS, Jones SEM. Topical anaesthetic or vasoconstrictor preparations for flexible fibre-optic nasal pharyngoscopy and laryngoscopy. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 3. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD005606.pub2
- Laryngoscopy. Canadian Cancer Society. www.cancer.ca, accessed 23 February 2017
- Video laryngoscopy and fiberoptic assisted tracheal intubation. Medscape. emedicine.medscape.com, updated 21 December 2015
- About microlaryngoscopy and oesophagoscopy ENT UK. www.entuk.org, last updated November 2012
- Vocal polyps and nodules. Medscape. emedicine.medscape.com, updated 28 July 2015
- Collins SR. Direct and indirect laryngoscopy: equipment and techniques. Respiratory Care 2014; 59(6):850–64. doi: https://doi.org/10.4187/respcare.03033
- Vocal cord and voice box anatomy. Medscape. emedicine.medscape.com, updated 31 August 2015
- About us. ENT UK. www.entuk.org, accessed 23 February 2017
- Career in ENT. ENT UK. sfo.entuk.org, accessed 23 February 2017
- Who's who in the surgical team. Royal College of Surgeons of England. www.rcseng.ac.uk, accessed 23 February 2017
- Common concerns and FAQs. Royal College of Anaesthetists. www.rcoa.ac.uk, accessed 29 March 2017
Reviewed by Rachael Mayfield-Blake, Freelance Health Editor, March 2017.
Expert reviewer, Mr Anil Banerjee, Ear, Nose and Throat Consultant
Next review due March 2020.
Did our information help you?
We’d love to hear what you think. Our short survey takes just a few minutes to complete and helps us to keep improving our health information.