- Cook, Copeland et al. Results of a randomized controlled trial of mental illness self-management using wellness recovery action planning. Schizophrenia Bulletin, March 2011. doi:10.1093/schbul/sbr012
- Mental wellbeing at work. NICE Public health guideline [PH22], published November 2009
- Work Related Stress. Health and Safety Executive. www.hse.gov.uk [accessed May 2017]
- Guide for Line Managers: Wellness Action Plans. Mind. www.mind.org.uk [accessed May 2017]
Produced by Clare Foster, freelance health editor, and Nick Ridgman, Head of Health Content, Bupa UK, September 2017
Next review due September 2020
Bupa UK expert reviewers:
- Naomi Humber, Psychology Services Manager, EAP
- Stuart Haydock, Resilience Lead, Health Clinics
- Sarah Deedat, Head of Behaviour Change
Has our health information helped you?
We’d love to know what you think about what you’ve just been reading and looking at – we’ll use it to improve our information. If you’d like to give us some feedback, our short survey will take just a few minutes to complete. And if there's a question you want to ask that hasn't been answered here, please submit it to us. Although we can't respond to specific questions directly, we’ll aim to include the answer to it when we next review this topic.