- pain and discomfort after a bowel movement (if you have external piles)
- a feeling that your bowels haven't emptied completely
- bleeding from your anus
- a lump in or on your anus
- a slimy discharge of mucus
- swelling around your anus
- itchy skin around your anus
Piles treatment with Bupa
Speak to one of our specialists today to find out more about which treatment is best for you.
Our non-surgical treatments include a process known as banding, in which a small elastic band is fitted above the pile to cut off its blood supply, which should cause it to die and drop off within a week.
Other treatment options, such as laser treatment, or a surgical procedure for those with severe piles may be recommended
Our aftercare package includes a follow-up appointment with a specialist.