- difficulty starting to pass urine
- a weak flow of urine
- dribbling urine before and after urinating
- feeling that you haven’t totally emptied your bladder after urinating
- a frequent or urgent need to pass urine
- needing to go to the toilet more often, especially at night
Prostate treatment with Bupa
One treatment is known as an endoscopic resection of prostate, and involves your surgeon removing parts of your prostate in order to limit the pressure on your bladder. Another option is to remove sections of your prostate through the use of a laser.
All of our treatments include an aftercare service. And to help put your mind further at ease, you will also receive a follow-up appointment with one of our consultants.
Speak to us today for more information on prostate treatments with Bupa.