Access private piles treatment through Bupa Cromwell Hospital (London) and pay as you go for consultations, diagnostics tests and treatments with no insurance needed.Find out more
Piles are swellings which can form both inside and outside the anus (the muscular opening at the end of the large bowel); often causing pain and irritation. Our specialists can assess your condition and carry out a variety of surgical and non-surgical treatments to help remove the piles.
Call us to book an appointment on
020 7244 4886^
We can take your call between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, and between 8am-2pm Saturdays.
It's important to recognise the common symptoms, which include:
- bleeding from your anus
- a lump in or on your anus
- pain and discomfort after a bowel movement (if you have external piles)
- a feeling that your bowels haven't emptied completely
- a slimy discharge of mucus
- swelling around your anus
- itchy skin around your anus
Read more about piles treatments