We recognise that when you give us personal information (which includes health information) you're trusting us to take good care of it. Please see www.bupa.co.uk/privacy for more information about how we collect, use and protect your data.
If you don't want to receive marketing about Bupa products and services that we think are relevant to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
^ Lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm. We may record or monitor our calls.
Customers who live in the Isle of Man do not have access to Digital GP provided by Babylon, but can access GP24, provided by HealthHero.
Digital GP services are provided by Babylon Healthcare Services Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 09229684. Registered office: 60 Sloane Avenue, London SW3 3DD
Digital GP and Bupa Anytime HealthLine are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority or the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Bupa health insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ
†Terms and conditions
- In these terms and conditions, references to “Bupa” are to Bupa Insurance Limited, which may act through its agent Bupa Insurance Services Limited.
- Eligible clients will receive 2-years fixed price at no additional cost (the “Offer”) when purchasing a new Bupa Select Company PMI Policy (the “Select Policy”) subject to these terms and conditions. The Offer cannot be used against any other Bupa product or service.
- The Offer is available to UK registered small or medium sized corporate entities (including, for example, companies, partnerships and associations) covering between 2 and 249 employees (“SMEs”) who purchase a new Select Policy directly from Bupa.
- The Offer is available to new SME clients and is not available for the following:
a. SME clients who are switching from an alternative company health insurance provider; or
b. SME clients who purchase their Select Policy through an intermediary; or
c. existing Bupa clients who hold a policy for any Bupa product or service.
- Quotes are valid for 28 days and Bupa’s standard Terms of Business and Bupa Select Policy Terms & Conditions will apply.
- The fixed price option guarantees the price of the Select Policy for 2 years (the “Fixed Period”). However, this is not protected from any increases in Insurance Premium Tax (“IPT”) at the first renewal. Changes to the Select Policy made during the Fixed Period may also affect the price at the first renewal, although the rate per member will remain fixed. Examples of changes to the Select Policy include (but are not limited to): adding or removing members and dependents from the Select Policy, babies covered on a complimentary basis becoming paid-for child dependents at the first renewal, and child-dependents reaching the age of 24 during the first year of cover who would then be required to pay the adult rate in the second year of cover.
- You may not be able to amend the benefit options of the Select Policy at your first renewal when choosing the fixed price option.
- When calculating renewal prices for a Select Policy after the Fixed Period, Bupa considers additional factors such as (but not limited to) claims history, age of members, the rising cost of healthcare and IPT, which will be factored into each year’s renewal subscription.
- Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a Select Policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
- Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the Offer at any point without prior notice.
- The Offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, has no cash value/alternative but can be used in conjunction with other promotions or offers.
- Bupa will use any personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bupa and its group companies shall not be liable to the SME client or any of its employees for any claims, damages or any other losses whatsoever under or in connection with the operation of the Offer.
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.