Select health insurance. Price fixed for 2 years. Two-year fixed price included at no additional cost with Select health insurance. Available for new small business customers who purchase directly from Bupa and are not switching from another provider. T&Cs apply†
Call us to find out how much you could save on 0345 266 8974^
Request a call back for enquiries on our small business products and services
†Terms and conditions
1. In these terms and conditions, references to “Bupa” are to Bupa Insurance Limited, which may act through its agent Bupa Insurance Services Limited.
2. Eligible clients will receive the 2 years fixed price option at no additional cost (the “Offer”) when purchasing a new Bupa Select Company PMI Policy (the “Select Policy”) subject to these terms and conditions. The Offer cannot be used against any other Bupa product or service.
3. The Offer is available to UK based small or medium sized corporate entities (including, for example, companies, partnerships and associations) covering between 2 and 249 employees (“SMEs”) who purchase a new Select Policy directly from Bupa for their employees.
4. The Offer is available to new SME clients and is not available for the following:
a. SME clients who are switching from an alternative company health insurance provider; or
b. SME clients who purchase their Select Policy through an intermediary; or
c. existing Bupa clients who hold a policy for any Bupa product or service for the benefit of their employees.
5. Bupa’s standard Terms of Business and Bupa Select Policy Terms & Conditions will apply.
6. The fixed price option guarantees the price of the Select Policy for 2 years. However, this is not protected from any increases in Insurance Premium Tax (“IPT”) at the first renewal. Changes to the Select Policy made during the 2-year fixed period may also affect the price at the first renewal, although the rate per member will remain fixed. Examples of changes to the Select Policy include (but are not limited to): adding or removing members from the Select Policy, complimentary babies becoming paid-for child dependants at the first renewal, and child-dependants reaching the age of 24 during the first fixed year who would then be required to pay the adult rate in the second fixed year.
7. Please note, you may not be able to amend the benefit options of the Select Policy at your first renewal when choosing the fixed price option.
8. When calculating renewal prices for a Select Policy after the 2-year fixed period, Bupa considers additional factors such as (but not limited to) claims history, age of members, the rising cost of healthcare and IPT, which will be factored into each year’s renewal subscription.
9. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a Select Policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
10. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the Offer at any point without prior notice.
11. The Offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, has no cash value/alternative but can be used in conjunction with other promotions or offers.
12. Bupa will use any personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bupa and its group companies shall not be liable to the SME client or any of its employees for any claims, damages or any other losses whatsoever under or in connection with the operation of the Offer.
14. These terms & conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.