Terms and conditions
1. In these terms and conditions, references to “Bupa” are to Bupa Insurance Limited, which may act through its agent Bupa Insurance Services Limited.
2. Eligible customers will receive free access to the Bupa Dental plan level 1 (the “Dental Plan”) for up to 12 months (the “Offer”) subject to these terms and conditions.
3. The Offer is available to UK registered small or medium sized corporate entities with between 2 and 249 employees (“SMEs”) who purchase a new Bupa Select Company PMI policy (“Select Policy”) directly from Bupa for their employees.
4. The Offer is available to new SME clients who purchase a new Select Policy direct from Bupa, including those switching from an alternative company health insurance provider, and is not available for the following:
a. SME clients who purchase their Select Policy through an intermediary;
b. existing SME clients who hold a PMI policy with Bupa for the benefit of their employees;
c. any other Bupa products or services.
5. The Offer is only available for new or switching SME clients for whom a quote is provided for a Select Policy between 1st November 2019 and 29th November 2019 inclusive. Quotes are valid for 28 days and the Select Policy must start between 1st November 2019 and 29th November 2019 inclusive. Bupa’s standard Terms of Business and Bupa Select Policy Terms & Conditions will apply.
6. Access to the Dental Plan for the 12 month period will be available to SME client employees who are main members of the Select Policy at its start date (also referred to as opening main members) and is subject to the Select Policy being active. Employees who join the Select Policy after the start date will not be eligible for free access to the Dental Plan. Employees who leave your employment or otherwise stop being main members under the Select Policy will not be eligible to access the Dental Plan. The Offer is not available to dependants of main members.
7. If the cover of a main member under the Select Policy ends for any reason, then their access to the Dental Plan will also end.
8. There is no option to upgrade or otherwise change the Offer, and please note the Offer will not be applied in subsequent years. If you wish to continue to have access to the Dental Plan (or any other dental cover) for your employees after this initial 12 months, you must request this at renewal of the Select Policy, complete the applicable sales process and pay any applicable subscription, fees and charges. Provided that there is no break in the cover under the Dental Plan under the Offer and your new dental cover (which may or may not be the same as the Dental Plan) no new waiting periods will apply.
9. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the Offer at any point without prior notice.
10. The Offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, has no cash value/alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
11. Bupa will use any personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at www.bupa.co.uk/privacy
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bupa and its group companies shall not be liable to the SME client or any of its employees for any claims, damages or any other losses whatsoever under or in connection with the operation of the Offer.
13. These terms & conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.