A health cash plan is designed to help employees with some of their everyday healthcare costs.
They let employees claim back cash towards the cost of some routine healthcare expenses, including dental, optical and prescription charges, all up to annual benefit limits.
What we offer
We can offer your clients a range of healthcare benefits to help look after their employees' health and wellbeing.
- Levels of cover to help suit a multitude of businesses.
- Online claiming for all members alongside direct settlement of member claims.
- Most claims are processed within five to seven working days.
- A range of payment options available - company paid, employee paid or part-company funded.
- A range of benefits - from dental and optical care, to specialist treatments.
Bupa cash plans are designed to be used in conjunction with employees’ existing health insurance (where applicable) or independently, as part of your client's overall benefits package.
Bupa cash plan is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: Bupa House, 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2BA.