Bupa health insurance quote
Build the right cover for you...
1. Your personal details Edit
2. Your contact details Edit
3. Additional family details Edit
Please select the number of additional members you’d like to add to your policy.
Families save 10%† when adding a child to their policy and couples save 5%‡ when adding their partner to their policy compared to the combined price of individual cover.
You're ready to get a quote
Before you begin, we just need to make you aware of a few conditions. To be eligible for our health insurance you must:
- be registered continuously with a GP for at least 6 months or have access to and be able to provide your full medical records in English
- be a UK resident
- not receive payment for taking part in sports
Please read the following note before you continue. Across the UK, the majority of hospitals are now open and offering a full range of services. However, the COVID-19 pandemic does continue to cause some disruption in certain geographical areas. We will continue to work with the UK’s hospital network to understand the impact to ensure that our customers can access the services they need.
If you decide to take out health insurance with us, we’ll need to know about any pre-existing conditions or symptoms you may have once you’ve purchased your cover. We’ll send you a medical history form, which you’ll need to complete and send back to us so we can confirm exactly what your policy covers you for. We recommend that you send your form back to us as soon as possible so there are no delays on any claims you make and we’re able to pay for any eligible treatment you need. This won’t affect the cost of your policy. There are also general exclusions for some medical conditions, which are not covered as standard within our health insurance policies. Full details can be found in our policy documents.
0808 250 9391^^ We may record or monitor our calls.
Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 12.30pm.
1. In addition to these terms and conditions, the terms set out in Bupa’s Bupa By You Policy Benefits and Terms guide and your membership certificate will apply to your policy.
2. This offer is available to UK residents aged 18 and over who purchase a new consumer Bupa By You health insurance policy either:
- a. directly from Bupa, or
- b. from Bupa through an intermediary
3. The offer is not available on any other Bupa products or services. The offer is not available to customers switching from a Bupa company health insurance policy, switching from another provider’s health insurance scheme or for existing members transferring from a different health insurance policy, unless the customer is re-underwritten onto a new Bupa By You policy.
4. This offer is available for new Bupa By You health insurance policies for which a quote is provided between 2 November 2020 to 30 November 2020 on a full medical underwriting or moratorium basis. Quotes are valid for 14 days and your policy start date must be on or before 30 November 2020 inclusive.
5. The one month free cover will be applied to month one of the first year of your new Bupa By You policy. If you pay for the first year of subscriptions upfront, you will be charged for 11 months’ subscriptions. This offer is available for the first year only and will not apply in any subsequent years. The premium after the first year will be based on 12 months of cover.
6. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer except the family and couples saving, and discounts associated with one of our partners. A full list of our participating partners can be found at www.bupa.co.uk/affinity-partners or by calling 0808 256 4840. Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 12.30pm on Saturday. We may record or monitor our calls.
7. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a health insurance policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
8. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time.
9. The offer has no cash value or alternative and the discount is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
10. Bupa will use your personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law Bupa Insurance Limited and the Bupa group of companies shall not incur any liability for any claims, damages, losses or other liabilities whatsoever arising under or otherwise in connection with this offer.
12. The promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Having problems getting a quote? Report a technical issue >
^ We may record or monitor our calls. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 12.30pm.
Bupa health insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ