You're ready to get a quote
Before you begin, we just need to make you aware of a few conditions. To be eligible for our health insurance you must:
- be registered with a UK GP for at least 6 months or have access to and be able to provide your full medical records in English
- be a UK resident that has lived here for at least six months
- not receive payment for taking part in sports
If you decide to take out health insurance with us, we’ll need to know about any pre-existing conditions or symptoms you may have once you’ve purchased your cover. We’ll send you a medical history form, which you’ll need to complete and send back to us so we can confirm exactly what your policy covers you for. We recommend that you send your form back to us as soon as possible so there are no delays on any claims you make and we’re able to pay for any eligible treatment you need. This won’t affect the cost of your policy. There are also general exclusions for some medical conditions, which are not covered as standard within our health insurance policies. Full details can be found in our policy summary.
2 months free T&Cs
1. In addition to the terms set out herein, the terms and conditions set out in Bupa’s standard Bupa By You policy terms and conditions, and any terms on your membership certificate, will apply in full.
2. This offer is available to UK residents aged 18 and over who purchase a new consumer Bupa By You health insurance policy either:
a. directly through Bupa
b. directly through Bupa as part of the following affinity schemes: The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), Blue Light Card (BLC), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA),Leonardo MW Ltd or The National Farmer’s Union (NFU)
c. from Bupa through an intermediary
3. The offer is not available on any other Bupa products or services. The offer is not available to customers switching from a Bupa company health insurance policy or existing members transferring from a different health insurance policy, unless the consumer is re-underwritten onto a new Bupa By You policy.
4. This offer is available for new Bupa By You health insurance policies for which a quote is provided between 1st August 2018 and 31st October 2018 on a full underwriting or moratorium basis. Quotes are valid and able to be accepted for 14 days and the policy start date must be within 30 days of the original quote date.
5. Under this offer, the two free months of cover will be applied to months eleven and twelve of the first year of the customer’s new Bupa By You policy. Please note this offer will not apply in any subsequent years.
6. Customers will receive two free months of cover by either:
a. if paying monthly, not having to pay any monthly subscriptions in month 11 and 12 of the policy; or
b. if paying for the first year of subscriptions upfront, only being charged the equivalent cost of 10 months subscriptions for 12 months of cover.
7. Family members on the same policy are eligible for this offer provided that they are added to the new Bupa By You policy prior to or on the date of the start date of the policy. Family members who are added to the policy after the start date are not eligible for this offer.
8. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a health insurance policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
9. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer except the family and couples savings, and discounts associated with the following affinity schemes : The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICEAW), Blue Light Card (BLC), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Leonardo MW Ltd or The National Farmer’s Union (NFU)
10. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time.
11. The offer has no cash value or alternative and the discount is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
12. Bupa will use your personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy.
13. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and applicants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
†Families save 10% with Bupa:
10% saving applies to family cover which includes one adult or more and one or more children. The savings apply to family cover with children on their policy compared to the price of individual cover for each family member. Savings only apply to Bupa By You core insurance. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw our family rate at renewal.
‡Couples save 5% with Bupa:
A couple pay 5% less compared to the combined single premium price. Savings only apply to Bupa By You core insurance. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw our couples rate at renewal.
Having problems getting a quote? Report a technical issue >
^ We may record or monitor our calls. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 12.30pm.
Bupa health insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in
England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ