Healthcare that’s there for you when you need it most.
Offer details. For new Bupa By You health insurance policies. Quoted between 10th Sept 19 – 8th Oct 19. Available to new customers and applied in months 11 & 12 of the first year of cover. T&Cs apply+.
What type of health insurance are you looking for?
Our range of cover options allows you to adapt aspects of your health insurance to suit your needs.
Here’s a selection of questions and answers that we’ve already helped our customers with
Health insurance covers eligible treatment for acute conditions that develop after your policy has started. An acute condition is a disease, illness or injury that is likely to respond quickly to treatment which aims to return you to the state of health you were in before suffering the condition, or which leads to your full recovery.
It can be tricky to know what to look out for when you’re choosing health insurance. The level of care you need will depend on your lifestyle and the areas of your health you’re most concerned about. You’ll also need to consider your budget.
This is why comparing different health insurance policies can be useful; by getting quotes for different levels of cover you’ll be able to compare the costs against the benefits so you can make an informed decision.
When contemplating your options, you might want to look for a package with the following:
- Hospital treatment paid in full
- Outpatient therapies paid in full
- Aftercare paid in full
- Post treatment tests and scans paid in full
It’s important you fully understand the health insurance policy you’re considering before joining. You’ll need to know what it includes and excludes to be absolutely certain that it meets your needs. Most health insurers also offer the option to set up couple and family policies too.
Our health insurance benefits
Whether it’s getting the help you need faster, or for cancer care that helps get you there, we’re proud to give you nothing less than health expertise.
Our health insurance cover options
Our private health insurance puts you in control with the choice of two products that you can adapt to suit your needs.
Learn more about private health insurance
Our useful guides are here to help you understand the fundamentals of health insurance. We also cover a number of key health topics – such as looking after yourself as a parent and taking care of your children’s health.
2 months’ free T&Cs
1. In addition to these terms and conditions, the terms set out in Bupa’s Bupa By You Policy Benefits and Terms guide and your membership certificate will apply to your policy.
2. This offer is available to UK residents aged 18 and over who purchase a new consumer Bupa By You health insurance policy either:
a. directly from Bupa
b. from Bupa through an intermediary
3. The offer is not available on any other Bupa products or services. The offer is not available to customers switching from a Bupa company health insurance policy, switching from another provider’s health insurance scheme or for existing members transferring from a different health insurance policy, unless the customer is re-underwritten onto a new Bupa By You policy.
4. This offer is available for new Bupa By You health insurance policies for which a quote is provided between 10 September to 8 October 2019 on a full underwriting or moratori-um basis. Quotes are valid for 14 days and your policy start date must be on or before 8 October 2019.
5. The two months free cover will be applied to months eleven and twelve of the first year of your new Bupa By You policy. If you pay for the first year of subscriptions up-front, you will be charged for 10 months’ subscriptions. Please note this offer will not apply in any subsequent years.
6. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a health insurance policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
7. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer except the family and couples saving, and discounts associated with one of our partners. A full list of our participating partners can be found at www.bupa.co.uk/affinity-partners or by calling 0808 256 4840. Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 12.30pm on Saturday. We may record or monitor our calls.
8. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time.
9. The offer has no cash value or alternative and the discount is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
10. Bupa will use your personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy.
11. This promotion is governed by English law.
12. Bupa health insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ
^We may record or monitor our calls. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 12.30pm.
†Direct Access telephone services are available as long as the symptoms are covered under the policy. If your cover excludes conditions you had before your policy started, we’ll ask you to provide evidence from your GP that your symptoms are not pre-existing for a period of up to two years from policy start date (or five years in the case of mental health) before we can refer you to a consultant or therapist through the Direct Access service. For rolling moratorium underwritten members we will ask for evidence each time you claim for a condition not claimed for before. Always call us first to check your eligibility.
‡As of May 2019, based on the internally conducted research of the consumer health insurance market. Refers to standard mental health cover when this is included in the selected health cover product.
Bupa Anytime HealthLine is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Bupa health insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ.