Knowledge is power. So, we’re running a series of paid for awareness webinars in 2021-2022 packed with practical advice. With mental and physical health being more important than ever, these webinars are an easy way for you to help employees take control of their health.
The full package – sign up for all six and only pay for five
- Women’s Health Week (May 2021)
- Men’s Health Week (June 2021)
- National Fitness Week (Sept 2021)
- World Mental Health Awareness Day (Oct 2021)
- Nutrition and Hydration Awareness Week (Feb 2022)
- World Cancer Day (March 2022)
First in the series
Breast health and menopause with Bupa’s Dr Sam Wild and Health Adviser, Annie Watson-Foulds. Running on Tuesday 11 May and Thursday 13 May, 10am to 12pm.
We'll also be hosting a free mini webinar on Women’s Health on Wednesday 12 May 2021 at 10am.
Pay for five webinars and get the sixth free. Email us to find out more