Workplace wellness blog
Keep up-to-date with issues affecting workplace wellbeing. Explore challenges and find solutions that could work for you and your business.
Small business health insurance. Price fixed for 2 years.
CERTAINTY IN AN UNCERTAIN WORLD.
Take out a new Select health insurance policy and we’ll fix the price you pay for 2 years. That’s added peace of mind. Any changes you make to your policy during the 2-year fixed period could affect the price you pay in your second year of cover.
Available for new small business customers who purchase directly from Bupa and are not switching from another provider. T&Cs apply† Call us on 0345 266 8974^ to find out more.
Workplace Wellbeing Hub
Head to the Workplace Wellbeing Hub to get practical advice and guidance on setting your own workplace wellbeing strategy, have a read of our manager’s guides, industry insights, latest blogs and more. Improving wellbeing in your workplace starts here.
Mental wellbeing affects us every day, especially at work. But we don’t often make it a priority or understand the connection with our physical health. Find out more about our campaign to open up mental health conversations in the workplace.
Business mental health advantage
Mental health continues to be a key priority for business, but employees still face many challenges in accessing treatments. That’s why we’ve taken steps to remove most exclusions and extend our cover.†
Bupa Workplace Wellbeing Census
We’ve collaborated with YouGov to publish the first ever Workplace Wellbeing Census – a must read report providing insight into how people in the UK really feel about their wellbeing at work.
Mental health hub
We’re committed to helping people improve their mental health. That’s why our business health insurance covers more mental health conditions than any other leading UK insurer. We’ve also created a mental health hub with lots of useful information about mental health and wellbeing.
Visit the mental health hub
†Terms and conditions
- In these terms and conditions, references to “Bupa” are to Bupa Insurance Limited, which may act through its agent Bupa Insurance Services Limited.
- Eligible clients will receive 2-years fixed price at no additional cost (the “Offer”) when purchasing a new Bupa Select Company PMI Policy (the “Select Policy”) subject to these terms and conditions. The Offer cannot be used against any other Bupa product or service.
- The Offer is available to UK registered small or medium sized corporate entities (including, for example, companies, partnerships and associations) covering between 2 and 249 employees (“SMEs”) who purchase a new Select Policy directly from Bupa.
- The Offer is available to new SME clients and is not available for the following:
a. SME clients who are switching from an alternative company health insurance provider; or
b. SME clients who purchase their Select Policy through an intermediary; or
c. existing Bupa clients who hold a policy for any Bupa product or service.
- Quotes are valid for 28 days and Bupa’s standard Terms of Business and Bupa Select Policy Terms & Conditions will apply.
- The fixed price option guarantees the price of the Select Policy for 2 years (the “Fixed Period”). However, this is not protected from any increases in Insurance Premium Tax (“IPT”) at the first renewal. Changes to the Select Policy made during the Fixed Period may also affect the price at the first renewal, although the rate per member will remain fixed. Examples of changes to the Select Policy include (but are not limited to): adding or removing members and dependents from the Select Policy, babies covered on a complimentary basis becoming paid-for child dependents at the first renewal, and child-dependents reaching the age of 24 during the first year of cover who would then be required to pay the adult rate in the second year of cover.
- You may not be able to amend the benefit options of the Select Policy at your first renewal when choosing the fixed price option.
- When calculating renewal prices for a Select Policy after the Fixed Period, Bupa considers additional factors such as (but not limited to) claims history, age of members, the rising cost of healthcare and IPT, which will be factored into each year’s renewal subscription.
- Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a Select Policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
- Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the Offer at any point without prior notice.
- The Offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, has no cash value/alternative but can be used in conjunction with other promotions or offers.
- Bupa will use any personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bupa and its group companies shall not be liable to the SME client or any of its employees for any claims, damages or any other losses whatsoever under or in connection with the operation of the Offer.
- These terms & conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.