Consultant and facilities finder
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion (defined below) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1) Eligibility: The promotion is open to all new Bupa SMC groups who have requested a quote and subsequently taken out their policy during the promotional period (11 April to 6 June 2017). In addition, to be eligible to participate in the promotion the policy must have been in place for a minimum of 30 days. New SMC groups must be residents of Great Britain, aged 18 or over, and have been validated by Bupa’s data team. Employees of Bupa and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion are exempt from participating.
2) This promotion is exclusive to the Bupa Select policy only.
3) Offer: Qualifying Bupa SMC groups have the opportunity to claim one of the following†:
- -Lavazza coffee machine Jolie
- -Nutribullet 600 watt
4) How to participate: Potential SMC groups must request a quote and take out the Bupa Select health insurance policy during the promotional period. After the group’s policy has been in place for 30 days, the SMC group organiser must send TLC their gift claim form (which can be downloaded from the Bupa welcome email) within 7 days. If the gift claims form is deemed valid, either the requested NutriBullet or Lavazza Coffee Machine will be sent to the SMC groups stated delivery address within 28 days.
5) Only one gift per SMC group will be accepted. Each SMC group will be able to claim one of the two offer items stipulated above.
6) Gift claim forms sent to TLC before their policy has been in place for 30 days will be deemed invalid.
7) Bupa is not responsible for any incorrect/illegible information sent to TLC on the claim form. This includes completing the gift claim form with the wrong claim option or incorrect delivery address.
8) Bupa is not responsible for any gift claim forms that are not received due to being lost or damaged during the postal process.
9) Group’s who cancel their Bupa SMC policy before the 30 day minimum period will no longer be eligible for the offer.
10) A gift claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) SMC groups;
- Reside outside of the Great Britain.
- Have not requested a quote and purchased a SMC Bupa policy within the promotional period (11 April to 6 June 2017).
- Do not feature within the qualifying customer data supplied by Bupa.
- Have not sent their claim form to TLC within the specified 7 days, following the completion of their 30 day minimum period.
11) SMC groups who do not qualify for a Bupa Select policy will not be contacted.
12) Colour of reward is subject to availability and cannot be requested by the qualifying group.
13) Insofar as is permitted by law, Bupa will not be responsible or liable to compensate you for any loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up this offer, unless this is caused by Bupa’s negligence or that of its employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
14) Bupa will use your personal information to provide you with a quote and for the purposes of administering this offer in accordance with these terms and conditions and – unless you have indicated otherwise during the entry process - to send you information about Bupa products and services.
15) This offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
16) The Promoter and Administrator reserve the right to offer a substitute reward of equal or greater value and to withdraw the Promotion at any time deemed necessary in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control.
17) If for any reason you encounter a problem please call Bupa’s Administrator “TLC” on 03301241361 for assistance. Lines are open Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm. Calls cost 10p per minute from BT landlines. Calls from mobiles and other network providers may vary. Calls may be monitored or recorded.
18) The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
19) Any persons taking advantage of this Promotion do so on complete acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
20) In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of Bupa, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, Bupa reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
21) No applications from organised groups, third parties, or agents, will be allowed.
22) Promoter: Bupa - The British United Provident Association Limited, 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2BA. No correspondence must be sent to this address.
23) Administrator: This Promotion is administered on Bupa’s behalf by TLC Marketing UK Ltd., PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to this address and clearly marked “Bupa Welcome Gift”.
24) Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding.
†Where your cancer is covered as part of your core health insurance, there are no time limits and all your eligible cancer treatment costs are paid in full for as long as you you have Bupa health insurance. You must use a healthcare facility from your chosen network and a Bupa recognised consultants who agrees to charge within Bupa limits (a fee assured consultant).
Bupa health insurance, dental insurance, cash plan and travel insurance are provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Bupa Health Assessments and Occupational Health services are provided by Bupa Occupational Health Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.631336. Registered office: Bupa House, 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2BA