Our full range of business products
Search for consultants and facilities near you
1. Available to UK residents aged 18+ when purchasing a Bupa Select health insurance policy direct through Bupa. The offer is only available to new SMC customers and excludes all other products/services.
2. This offer is available for new SMC Bupa Select policies for which a quote is provided between 8th January 2018 and 28th February 2018 inclusive. Quotes are valid for 28 days. The policy must start within 30 days of the original quote date.
3. The two months free health insurance will be applied in month eleven and twelve of the first year of your cover. This offer is only valid for monthly payments as opposed to a single annual payment. Please note this offer will not be applied in subsequent years.
4. At renewal we consider additional factors such as claims history, age of member, the rising cost of healthcare and IPT that will be factored into each year’s renewal subscription. This can affect your subscription.
5. All new Bupa customers who qualify for this offer will be underwritten at point of sale. Pre-existing conditions will not be covered. We can offer either full medical underwriting at the point of joining or new rolling moratorium underwriting. Bupa Select policy terms and conditions will apply.
6. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a company health insurance policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
7. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time without prior notice where it considers, at its sole discretion, it is necessary to do so.
8. The offer is non-transferable, has no cash value/alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
9. Bupa will use your personal information in accordance with our privacy notice which can be found at www.bupa.co.uk/privacy
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
^Lines are open 8:30am to 6pm Monday to Friday. We may record or monitor our calls.
‡Where your cancer is covered as part of your core health insurance, there are no time limits and all your eligible cancer treatment costs are paid in full for as long as you have Bupa health insurance. You must use a healthcare facility from your chosen network and a Bupa recognised consultants who agrees to charge within Bupa limits (a fee assured consultant).
Bupa Boost is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Bupa health insurance, dental insurance, cash plan and travel insurance are provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Bupa Health Assessments and Occupational Health services are provided by Bupa Occupational Health Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.631336. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ.