†Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is available to UK residents aged 18+ who purchase a new Bupa Select company health insurance policy directly through Bupa for their small or medium sized business (“SME”). The offer only applies to new SME customers, including those switching from an alternative company health insurance provider, and is not available for existing Bupa SME customers or available on any other Bupa products or services.
2. The offer is not available to customers purchasing a Bupa Select policy via an intermediary and is not available to customers purchasing a company health insurance policy to cover 250 employees or more.
3. This offer is only available for new or switching customers for whom a quote is provided between 13 August 2018 and 30 September 2018 inclusive (the “Quote”). Quotes are valid and able to be accepted for 28 days but the policy start date on your Quote must be between 13 August 2018 and 30 September 2018 inclusive. In addition to the terms set out herein, Bupa’s standard Bupa Select policy terms and conditions will apply in full.
4 The discount amount is based on 20% of the total annual subscription amount that would otherwise be payable by you for your SME Bupa Select policy. Your discounted subscription amount will be stated in your Quote and shall be your base price going forward for your SME Bupa Select policy. At renewal of your policy, this base price will be used when calculating your renewal premiums. We also consider additional factors such as claims history, age of members, the rising cost of healthcare and IPT and these will be factored into each year’s renewal subscription.
5. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a company health insurance policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
6. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time.
7. The offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, has no cash value/alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
8. Bupa will use any personal information collected in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy.
9. The promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
^Lines are open 8:30am to 6pm Monday to Friday. We may record or monitor our calls.
‡Where your cancer is covered as part of your core health insurance, there are no time limits and all your eligible cancer treatment costs are paid in full for as long as you have Bupa health insurance. You must use a healthcare facility from your chosen network and a Bupa recognised consultants who agrees to charge within Bupa limits (a fee assured consultant).
Bupa Boost is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Bupa health insurance, dental insurance, cash plan and travel insurance are provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Bupa Health Assessments and Occupational Health services are provided by Bupa Occupational Health Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.631336. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ.