Help your clients and their employees stay in control of their health
A Bupa health assessment can help your clients employees understand their health and identify any future health risks, and offer support to help them become healthier and fitter.
Benefits of health assessments
Bupa health assessments can help to boost morale and productivity by reassuring employees that they’re important to the client’s business.
A Bupa Health Assessment offers employees:
- A range of health assessments to provide flexibility and suit their requirements.
- An online questionnaire and instant access to our health and wellbeing app to get your clients thinking about their health straight away.
- A range of tests – all based on clinical best practice guidelines – to help employees work out which areas they should be focusing on.
- A personalised online portal, where you can refer back to your results and recommendations whenever you like.
- Bupa Anytime HealthLine - Whenever employees need health advice they can rely on, for them or their family, they can speak directly to qualified nurses and doctors about health issues, and if necessary, receive a call back from a GP within the hour.
- Support to reach their lifestyle goals after the assessment, by offering tailored ongoing support via phone calls and the Bupa Boost app.
Please note: Follow up calls are available on some but not all health assessment options
^We may record or monitor our calls.
Bupa Anytime Healthline is not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Bupa Health Assessments are provided by Bupa Occupational Health Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 631336. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ.