†Terms and conditions
1. In these terms and conditions, references to “Bupa” are to Bupa Insurance Limited, which may act through its agent Bupa Insurance Services Limited.
2. Eligible clients will receive a 20% discount (the “Offer”) when purchasing a new Bupa Select Company PMI Policy (the “Select Policy”) subject to these terms and conditions. The Offer cannot be used against any other Bupa product or service.
3. The Offer is available to UK registered small or medium sized corporate entities with between 2 and 249 employees (“SMEs”) who purchase a new Select Policy directly from Bupa for their employees.
4. The Offer is available to new SME clients, [including those switching from an alternative company health insurance provider], and is not available for the following
a. SME clients who purchase their Select Policy through an intermediary; or
b. existing Bupa clients who hold a policy for any Bupa product or service for the benefit of their employees; or existing SME clients who hold a PMI policy with Bupa for the benefit of their employees
5. The Offer is only available for new or switching SME clients for whom a quote is provided for a Select Policy between 6 January 2020 and 28 February 2020 inclusive. Quotes are valid for 28 days and the Select Policy must start between 6 January 2020 and 28 February 2020 inclusive. Bupa’s standard Terms of Business and Bupa Select Policy Terms & Conditions will apply.
6. The discount amount is based on 20% of the total annual subscription amount of the Select Policy net of Insurance Premium Tax (“IPT”). The discounted subscription amount will be stated in the quote provided and shall be used as the base price for renewals in subsequent years. Please note that when calculating renewal prices, Bupa also considers additional factors including (but not limited to) claims history, age of members, the rising cost of healthcare and IPT, which will be factored in to each year’s renewal subscription.
7. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a Select Policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
8. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the Offer at any point without prior notice.
9. The Offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, has no cash value/alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
10. Bupa will use any personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bupa and its group companies shall not be liable to the SME client or any of its employees for any claims, damages or any other losses whatsoever under or in connection with the operation of the Offer.
12. These terms & conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.