Health and wellbeing in the workplace
Focusing on the mind, not just the body
It’s vital that while working we’re happy and healthy. That’s why we created our workplace mental health hub, which contains a whole host of information and advice to help you look after the mental health of your employees in the workplace.
Mental wellbeing affects us every day, especially at work. But we don’t often make it a priority or understand the connection with our physical health. Find out more about our campaign to open up mental health conversations in the workplace.
It doesn’t have to be hard work to help your team feel healthier and happier – that’s where our in-depth guides can help. They provide valuable insights on a range of important topics to help you give your employees that extra bit of support.
Workplace wellness blog
Keep up-to-date with issues affecting workplace wellbeing. Explore challenges and find solutions that could work for you and your business.
Help for the things that matter
We understand that having cancer concerns, mental health issues and muscle, bone and joint conditions can be stressful for your employees. Which is why we want them to speak to us first, usually without the need to see a GP††. This improves the speed of diagnosis and minimises worry and absence.
Business dental resource centre
This resource centre contains all the materials you need to talk to your staff about Bupa Dental insurance. Find emails, leaflets, videos and more. All designed to help support you and your employees.
Find out more about our health and wellbeing cover for your employees
†Terms and conditions
- In these terms and conditions, references to “Bupa” are to Bupa Insurance Limited, which may act through its agent Bupa Insurance Services Limited.
- Eligible clients will receive 2-years fixed rate at no additional cost (the “Offer”) when purchasing a new Bupa Select Company PMI Policy (the “Select Policy”) subject to these terms and conditions. The Offer cannot be used against any other Bupa product or service.
- The Offer is available to UK registered small or medium sized corporate entities (including, for example, companies, partnerships and associations) covering between 2 and 249 employees (“SMEs”) who purchase a new Select Policy directly from Bupa.
- The Offer is available to new SME clients and is not available for the following:
- a. SME clients who are switching from an alternative company health insurance provider; or
- b. SME clients who purchase their Select Policy through an intermediary; or
- c. existing Bupa clients who hold a policy for any Bupa product or service.
- a. SME clients who are covering more than 25 members on their Select Policy; or
- b. SME clients who are switching from an alternative company health insurance provider; or
- c. SME clients who purchase their Select Policy through an intermediary; or
- d. existing Bupa clients who hold a policy for any Bupa product or service.