We don’t just provide health insurance
Mental health hub
We’re committed to helping people improve their mental health, which is why our health insurance covers more mental health conditions than any other leading UK insurer††. We’ve also created a mental health hub with lots of useful information about mental health and wellbeing.
Visit the mental health hub
Workplace Wellbeing Hub
Head to the Workplace Wellbeing Hub to get practical advice and guidance on setting your own workplace wellbeing strategy, have a read of our manager’s guides, industry insights, latest blogs and more. Improving wellbeing in your workplace starts here.
Business mental health advantage
Mental health continues to be a key priority for business', but employees still face many challenges in accessing treatments. That’s why we’ve taken steps to remove most exclusions and extend our cover‡‡.
Mental wellbeing affects us every day, especially at work. But we don’t often make it a priority or understand the connection with our physical health. Find out more about our campaign to open up mental health conversations in the workplace.
†Terms and conditions
- In these terms and conditions, references to “Bupa” are to Bupa Insurance Limited, which may act through its agent Bupa Insurance Services Limited.
- Eligible clients will receive 2-years fixed rate at no additional cost (the “Offer”) when purchasing a new Bupa Select Company PMI Policy (the “Select Policy”) subject to these terms and conditions. The Offer cannot be used against any other Bupa product or service.
- The Offer is available to UK registered small or medium sized corporate entities (including, for example, companies, partnerships and associations) covering between 2 and 249 employees (“SMEs”) who purchase a new Select Policy directly from Bupa.
- The Offer is available to new SME clients and is not available for the following:
- a. SME clients who are switching from an alternative company health insurance provider; or
- b. SME clients who purchase their Select Policy through an intermediary; or
- c. existing Bupa clients who hold a policy for any Bupa product or service.
- a. SME clients who are covering more than 25 members on their Select Policy; or
- b. SME clients who are switching from an alternative company health insurance provider; or
- c. SME clients who purchase their Select Policy through an intermediary; or
- d. existing Bupa clients who hold a policy for any Bupa product or service.