EAP Offer Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is available to UK residents aged 18+ who purchase a new Bupa Select company health insurance policy directly through Bupa for their small or medium sized business (“SME”). The offer only applies to new SME customers, including those switching from an alternative company health insurance provider, and is not available for existing Bupa SME customers or available on any other Bupa products or services.
2. The offer is not available to customers purchasing a Bupa Select policy via an intermediary and is not available to customers purchasing a company health insurance policy to cover 250 employees or more.
3. This offer is only available for new or switching customers for whom a quote is provided between 9th April 2018 and 31st May 2018 inclusive. Quotes are valid for 28 days and the policy must start between 9th April 2018 and 28th June 2018 inclusive. Bupa’s standard Bupa Select policy terms and conditions will apply.
4. Eligible SME customers will receive access to Bupa’s Healthy Minds EAP for up to 12 months, commencing on the customer’s policy start date. Please note this offer will not be applied in subsequent years. If you wish to continue to have access to Healthy Minds EAP for your employees after this initial 12 months, you must request this at renewal of your Bupa Select policy and pay any applicable fees and charges.
5. All employees (including any new joiners) will be eligible to access Healthy Minds EAP during the 12 month period as long as they are covered by your new Bupa Select policy. Employees who leave or otherwise stop being covered by the policy will not be eligible to access our Healthy Minds EAP service.
6. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a company health insurance policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
7. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time without prior notice where it considers, at its sole discretion, it is necessary to do so.
8. The offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, has no cash value/alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
9. Bupa will use your personal information in accordance with our privacy notice which can be found at www.bupa.co.uk/privacy
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Occupational Health services are provided by Bupa Occupational Health Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 631336. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ.