Help extend health benefits to more of your clients’ employees
Our two health insurance products offer a variety of options to help suit different budgets, as well as the demands of various businesses:
- Select is a comprehensive level of cover
- Foundations Diagnosis is a lower cost, and less comprehensive cover than Select
Is it right for your clients?
Select health insurance
- Three tiers of cover, all with a range of benefits
- Options to enhance the cover by adding family cash benefit, island cover, optical prescription and dental injury cash benefit
- Options to reduce the costs by increasing the level of excess or choosing the 6 Week Scheme
Please ask your Bupa account manager for details.
Foundations Diagnosis health insurance
- Quick access to diagnosis to avoid the NHS waiting lists
- Treatment by the NHS
Please note, Bupa Foundations Diagnosis does not provide cover in Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man and is not available to people living on these islands.
Bupa Health Insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: Bupa House, 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2BA.