b dental- Part of Bupa
GDC - 212238 BDS Lond 2011 Specialist Orthodontist
She also has an interest in children interceptive treatment and growth modification, such as functional appliances, and management of complex multidisciplinary cases – working closely with dentists and specialists in the management of these cases.
Avan is certified to provide Invisalign (invisible braces), Incognito 3M (lingual orthodontics), and Damon braces. She is passionate about helping her patients achieve a healthy and attractive smile.
Avan’s experience and qualifications:
- Received undergraduate training from the University of London in 2011 and completed post graduate orthodontic training in London. Also received a Doctorate of Clinical Dentistry at The Royal London Hospital.
- Received a post graduate certificate in Aesthetic Medicine from Queen Mary’s University of London
- Intercollegiate Membership in Orthodontics at the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Member of the Joint Dental Faculties at the Royal College of Surgeons of England
- A member of the British Dental Association, British Orthodontic Society, American Association of Orthodontists, European Society of Orthodontics, and World Federation of Orthodontists