Because you want reassurance
Looking after your team is looking after your business. Business health insurance is an attractive employment benefit and can help to retain talent.
Help extend health benefits to more of your team with our small business health insurance scheme. We offer a variety of healthcare cover options which aim to suit different budgets, as well as the demands of various types of businesses.
It only takes a few minutes to get a guide price online.
You’ll need to call us to get a complete quote. Talk to us on 0808 252 0677^
Our health insurance
Our healthcare schemes and services aim to keep your employees feeling their best, which could improve productivity and contribute towards a healthier, happier business.
Our business health insurance, Select, has three levels of cover to choose from as well as a wide range of benefits for your employees:
- access up to 600 hospitals in our networks
- cancer cover as standard‡
- cover for eligible out-patient consultations and treatment
- employees have access to 24/7 Anytime Healthline
- facility charges for eligible in-patient and day-patient treatment in a Bupa recognised facility within your chosen network are paid in full
- cover for eligible musculoskeletal conditions, to care for your muscles, bones and joints
- mental health cover
Download the guide with full details of benefits covered, plus standard exclusions. Health insurance product summary (PDF, 0.8MB).
To compare prices between the three different levels of Select health insurance, follow the link to get a guide price.
Our base level
Extra cover for added reassurance
Our highest tier of cover
|Access to partnership facilities nationwide||Over 300||Over 300||Over 600|
|Out-patient cover for consultations, X-rays and diagnostic tests||£1,000 a year||£1,500 a year||Paid in full††|
|Complementary therapies||Up to £250 within out-patient benefit limit above||Up to out-patient benefit limit above||Paid in full††|
|Consultant fees and facility charges||Paid in full††||Paid in full††||Paid in full††|
|Cancer cover||Paid in full‡||Paid in full‡||Paid in full‡|
|Mental health cover||Paid in full up to 45 days each year for eligible treatment in recognised facilities with partnership consultants|
|NHS cash benefit||£50 a night for up to 35 nights a year for treatment that would have otherwise been covered for private in-patient treatment|
†Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is available to UK residents aged 18+ who purchase a new Bupa Select company health insurance policy directly through Bupa for their small or medium sized business (“SME”). The offer only applies to new SME customers, including those switching from an alternative company health insurance provider, and is not available for existing Bupa SME customers or available on any other Bupa products or services.
2. The offer is not available to customers purchasing a Bupa Select policy via an intermediary and is not available to customers purchasing a company health insurance policy to cover 250 employees or more.
3. This offer is only available for new or switching customers for whom a quote is provided between 13 August 2018 and 30 September 2018 inclusive (the “Quote”). Quotes are valid and able to be accepted for 28 days but the policy start date on your Quote must be between 13 August 2018 and 30 September 2018 inclusive. In addition to the terms set out herein, Bupa’s standard Bupa Select policy terms and conditions will apply in full.
4 The discount amount is based on 20% of the total annual subscription amount that would otherwise be payable by you for your SME Bupa Select policy. Your discounted subscription amount will be stated in your Quote and shall be your base price going forward for your SME Bupa Select policy. At renewal of your policy, this base price will be used when calculating your renewal premiums. We also consider additional factors such as claims history, age of members, the rising cost of healthcare and IPT and these will be factored into each year’s renewal subscription.
5. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a company health insurance policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
6. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time.
7. The offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, has no cash value/alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
8. Bupa will use any personal information collected in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy.
9. The promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
^Lines are open 8:30am to 6pm Monday to Friday. We may record or monitor our calls.
‡With Bupa cancer cover there are no time limits and all your eligible treatment costs are paid in full for as long as you have Bupa health insurance. If your employer has selected an overall annual maximum benefit, eligible costs will be paid up to that limit. You must use a healthcare facility from your chosen Bupa network and a Bupa-recognised consultant, who agrees to charge within our limits (a fee-assured consultant).
††When we say paid in full, it means that all your costs are paid in full for eligible treatment when you use a healthcare facility within your chosen Bupa network, using a partnership consultant who agrees to charge within Bupa limits (a fee-assured consultant). For consultants who are not partnership consultants, we pay up to the limits of the consultant fee schedule.
Bupa Health Insurance and Dental Insurance are provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ.