Pea and pesto soup
An easy-peasy, warming lunch for those colder days! For pea and pesto, soup, you’ll require:
- 500mg frozen peas
- 4 medium potatoes (peeled and cut up)
- 3 tbsp green pesto
- 1 hot chicken or vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Pop the potatoes and peas in a pan, and simply pour in the stock. Bring the pan to the boil and let it simmer for roughly ten minutes.
- Take around one third of the contents from the pan and set it aside for just a moment. Blend up the rest until it’s smooth, then stir in the pesto and remaining vegetables. Next, heat it through, season, then your soup is ready to serve up!