A dental implant is a long-term, discreet solution for replacing missing or failing teeth. Having missing teeth can impact the way you eat and speak, which can knock your confidence.
A dental implant itself is a titanium screw that is placed directly into your jawbone, replacing your missing tooth root. After it’s fitted, the bone surrounding your implant will gradually fuse to it, holding the implant firmly in place. A false tooth (a crown or denture) is then fitted to the top of the implant. The false tooth or teeth are similar in shape, size and colour to your existing teeth, meaning your implant will blend in naturally with your smile.
Why choose Bupa Dental Care for your implant?At Bupa Dental Care, you can be sure that you’re in the hands of an experienced implant dentist. Some of the benefits of choosing us for implants include:
- Bupa Dental Care is the number one provider of private dental care in the UK2
- We currently have more than 2753 practices offering dental implants across the UK
- We offer a range of implant treatments across our practices, from single implants to full-arch restorations. If you need complex care, you’ll usually be able to have your treatment at a practice in the Bupa Dental Care network
- We offer a one-year guarantee on our implant treatment
- Access modern technology including intraoral scanners and 3D CBCT scans at a number of our practices
- We offer transparency from start to finish. We’ll talk to you upfront about the cost of implants and what to expect, so you have clear expectations for treatment
Find your local Bupa Dental Care implant dentist
Find your local practice and get in touch today.