Private dental care is available to everyone, you don’t need to have insurance, there’s no membership or contract involved. As a private patient, it merely means you get access to a greater suite of treatments, such as teeth whitening, white fillings for cosmetic reasons, dental implants, etc… Your consultations are longer and typically you can choose more flexible appointment times, such as evenings and weekends. You simply pay for the treatment you have, when you have it.
Private dental care is all about choice. You choose to pay full price for your treatments in exchange for a wide range of benefits and services you can’t get on the NHS. So, whether you’re looking for ongoing services like check-ups and general dentistry, or a one-off treatment such as adult teeth straightening, we’ll be delighted to see you.
What are the benefits of seeing a private dentist?
- You can access a wider choice of services, including cosmetic treatments. These may be as simple as white fillings for cosmetic purposes, or more complex treatments such as orthodontics and dental implants.
- You won’t have to wait as long for an appointment.
- Longer appointments mean more time to discuss things with your dentist.
- Appointments may be available at the weekend, in the early morning or in the evening.
- You can choose which of our private dentists you’d like to see, and see the same one every time.
We’re the leading provider of private dental care in the UK.1 To discuss becoming a private patient, or for further information, find your local Bupa Dental Care practice.
Find a private Bupa Dental Care dentist near you
^ We may record or monitor our calls.
Bupa Dental Care is a trading name of Oasis Healthcare Limited. Registered in England and Wales number: 03257078. Registered office: Bupa Dental Care Vantage Office Park, Old Gloucester Road, Hambrook, Bristol, United Kingdom BS16 1GW.