Let’s keep things fairly healthy:
- 1 English breakfast muffin
- 2 poached eggs
- 100g smoked salmon
- 2tbsp of hollandaise sauce
11am: Morning snack
We can’t sit and eyeball those mince pies for very long without having one! So perhaps...
- One mince pie
- A splash of double cream
- A glass of Buck's fizz
12:30pm: Pre-lunch snack
A handful of roasted nuts and a handful of Twiglets will tide us over until the sit-down lunch!
- One serving of Twiglets
- One serving of roasted peanuts
2pm: Christmas lunch
Here it is, the big one. Christmas lunch has arrived. The diet is fully out the window and it's time for turkey and all the trimmings.
- One serving of roast turkey breast
- Carrots, sprouts and honey roasted parsnips
- One serving of sage and onion stuffing
- Two Yorkshire puddings and three roast potatoes
- Four mini pigs in blankets
- 1tsp cranberry sauce
- Two glasses of red wine
3pm: Christmas dessert
There's still room for Christmas pudding and custard.
- 100g Christmas pudding
- 1 serving of vanilla custard
5pm: Cheese glorious cheese
A cheeseboard and crackers are often a traditional Christmas day treat.
- 30g x three different cheeses
- Five crackers
7pm: Evening grazing
All we've done is eat today but somehow, we can still fit in some after-dinner chocolates and a glass of prosecco to finish off the day...
- Six chocolates
- One glass of prosecco
Bupa Dental Care is a trading name of Oasis Healthcare Limited. Registered in England and Wales number: 03257078. Registered office: Bupa Dental Care Vantage Office Park, Old Gloucester Road, Hambrook, Bristol, United Kingdom BS16 1GW.