If you have one or more missing teeth, and seek high-quality, long-lasting treatment, our clinicians are experienced in placing dental implants.
Dental implants are a strong, reliable and long-lasting tooth-loss solution, which can last as long as your natural teeth, with effective care. Tailored to your smile, each dental implant is carefully created bespoke to each patient.
Click here to enquire about our dental implants, using our interactive tool.
What are dental implants?
A discreet, long-lasting solution, dental implants are placed directly within the jawbone, and replace the root of your missing tooth. While roots support natural teeth, dental implants are used to support a crown or denture (a false tooth).
What are the advantages of dental implants?
- Function: Helping improve your tooth function, dental implants provide you with more freedom to enjoy foods that may have previously caused problems
- Appearance: Our custom-made approach helps achieve a more natural implant appearance, matching your existing smile
- Security: An implant replaces your tooth’s root, creating a secure base
- Preservation: This root replacement helps preserve your jawbone, which may otherwise begin to shrink, causing changes in your facial structure
- Strength: The implant root is made from titanium, providing strength and stability
What is the dental implant process?
You will see an experienced dentist for your consultation, who may undertake X-rays or scans, to assess your suitability. Your dentist will discuss your individual treatment plan, and you will be provided with a quote for your treatment. The dental implant procedure is often performed under local anaesthetic and usually involves two separate procedures. For more information on each stage involved please see our dental implant procedure page.
Find out more about our dental implants by viewing our dental implant FAQs.
Enquire about dental implants
If you are interested in our dental implant treatment, please get in touch via our interactive enquiry tool below. A member of our friendly team will be in touch shortly to discuss your requirements.