Because your people are your business
From managing stress and boosting wellness to helping your team bounce back faster, there are all kinds of reasons to choose Bupa.
Because you need to know it’s taken care of
We provide services to manage both your physical and mental health, offering cover for back pain, stress, and a range of conditions in between. Because we know how long-term absence can have lasting effects.
Because the smallest things can make a big difference
Because you’re one of a kind
If you’re just after dental care, or want to scale up cover from new starters to your senior team, you can. We have additional benefits you may need to choose from.
Offer Terms and Conditions
1. In addition to the terms set out herein, Bupa's standard Bupa Select policy terms and conditions, and any terms in the new customer's group certificate, will apply in full.
2. This offer is available to UK residents aged 18 and over who purchase a new Bupa Select company health insurance policy directly through Bupa for their small or medium sized business (“SME”). The offer only applies to new SME customers, including those switching from an alternative company health insurance provider, and is not available for existing Bupa SME customers or available on any other Bupa products or services.
3. The offer is not available to customers purchasing a Bupa Select policy via an intermediary and is only available to customers purchasing a company health insurance policy to cover 2 to 249 employees.
4. This offer is only available for those new or switching customers who choose to pay their subscriptions monthly and for whom a quote is provided between 1 November 2018 and 30 November 2018 inclusive (the “Quote”). Quotes are valid and able to be accepted for 28 days but the policy start date on the Quote must be between 1 November 2018 and 30 November 2018 inclusive. The offer will not apply to new or switching customers who choose to pay their subscriptions in a single annual payment.
5. Under this offer, the two free months of health insurance cover will be applied in month eleven and twelve of the first year of the new Bupa Select policy and the customer will not have to pay subscriptions for their policy in those months. Please note this offer will not be applied in subsequent years. At renewal of the policy, the full twelve month base price will be used when calculating the customer’s renewal premiums. We also consider additional factors such as (but not limited to) claims history, age of members, the rising cost of healthcare and IPT and these will be factored into each year’s renewal subscription.
6. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a company health insurance policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
7. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time.
8. The offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, has no cash value or alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
9. Bupa will use your personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy.
10. The promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11. Bupa Health Insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 382985. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London EC2R 7HJ