We want to keep our dental insurance customers up to date with the latest Bupa news to keep them informed of any changes to our dental services, as well as showcasing our expert led content to help them manage their oral health and wellbeing.
We’ve created a quarterly `bite-sized’ update, with the first email scheduled to be delivered Wednesday 16 December 2020 to individual customers and employees of business customers.
The first edition includes:
- A video update on Bupa Dental Care practices and the impact of COVID-19 on the dental market, from our Chief Dental Officer Dr Neil Sikka
- An overview on the virtual dental services available - whether emergency or routine, we’re here to help
- Health and wellbeing to help support your clients this winter
- How to keep smiling during challenging times and why it’s good for you
- How to relieve toothache and other common dental pain at home
- We’ll shine a light on the impact of COVID-19 and the state of the nation’s oral health
- We’ll bring together practical tips for your clients to look after their oral health
- We’ll highlight the warning signs of oral cancer and things that shouldn’t be missed in preparation for World cancer day on the 4th February
- Looking after your mental health throughout winter
If any of your customers do not wish to receive dedicated dental insurance and oral health related communications from Bupa, please send their name and policy number to your Bupa account manager before Wednesday 16 December 2020.