Healthcare with you in mind
Whatever your healthcare needs, we're here to help.
For cancer care that helps get you there
If you’re diagnosed with cancer, we’ll be there to support you and make sure you’re getting the care you need every step of the way as long as you are a Bupa member – from diagnosis through to eligible treatment and beyond.
20% off small business health insurance
OFFER ENDS 28 FEBRUARY 2019
Get a quote before 28th February 2019 and choose to go ahead with a start date before 28th February 2019, we’ll give you 20% off your first year of Bupa Select health insurance cover. New small business customers only. Call us for more information 0808 2718 117 ^
What’s keeping you up at night?
One in three Brits are suffering from poor sleep. Take a look over our tips in The Sleep Series to help make sure you’re getting the right amount of sleep each night.
Elderly care support line
We’re here to support your whole family with planning for the future and making the most of later life. Our Elderly Care Support Line is available to anyone looking for advice, even if you’re not a Bupa customer.
Two months' free T&Cs
1. In addition to these terms and conditions, the terms set out in Bupa’s Bupa By You Policy Benefits and Terms guide and your membership certificate will apply to your policy.
2. This offer is available to UK residents aged 18 and over who purchase a new consumer Bupa By You health insurance policy either:
a. directly from Bupa
b. from Bupa through an intermediary
3. The offer is not available on any other Bupa products or services. The offer is not available to customers switching from a Bupa company health insurance policy, switching from another provider’s health insurance scheme or for existing members transferring from a different health insurance policy, unless the customer is re-underwritten onto a new Bupa By You policy.
4. This offer is available for new Bupa By You health insurance policies for which a quote is provided between 7th January 2019 and 31st March 2019 on a full underwriting or moratorium basis. Quotes are valid for 14 days and your policy start date must be on or before 31 March 2019.
5. The two free months of cover will be applied to months eleven and twelve of the first year of your new Bupa By You policy. If you pay for the first year of subscriptions upfront, you will be charged for 10 months’ subscriptions. Please note this offer will not apply in any subsequent years.
6. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a health insurance policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
7. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer except the family and couples saving, and discounts associated with one of our partners. A full list of our partners can be found at www.bupa.co.uk/affinity-partners or by calling 0808 256 4840. Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 12.30pm on Saturday. We may record or monitor our calls.
8. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, amend or withdraw the promotion at any time.
9. The offer has no cash value or alternative and the discount is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
10. Bupa will use your personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy.
11. This promotion is governed by English law.
12. Bupa health insurance is provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 382985. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London EC2R 7HJ
Bupa health insurance, dental insurance, travel insurance and cash plan are provided by Bupa Insurance Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.3956433. Bupa Insurance Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Arranged and administered by Bupa Insurance Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales No. 3829851.
Bupa Health Assessments and Occupational Health services are provided by Bupa Occupational Health Limited. Registered in England and Wales No.631336. Registered office: 1 Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ.