Did our After getting the contraceptive implant information help you?
We’d love to hear what you think. Our short survey takes just a few minutes to complete and helps us to keep improving our health information.
- Progestogen-only Subdermal Implants. Patient. patient.info/doctor, last edited May 2019
- Contraception – progestogen-only methods. Management Scenario: Progestogen-only implant. NICE Clinical Knowledge Summaries. cks.nice.org.uk, last revised March 2021
- Personal communication, Dr Sam Wild, Bupa GP and Women’s Health Lead, September 2022
- Addendum to Clinical Guideline 30, Long-acting reversible contraception. NICE clinical guideline CG30.1 NICE
- Pre-pregnancy counselling. Patient. patient.info/doctor, last edited November 2020
- Pregnancy. Pre-conception and early pregnancy counselling. Oxford handbook of general practice. Oxford Medicine Online, published online June 2020
- Spina bifida and neural tube defects. Management-Prevention. BMJ Best Practice. bestpractice.bmj.com, last updated August 2022