This recipe doesn’t need baking and uses simple ingredients. It is fun for kids to help with too. You can choose which fruit you want to put on top, such as strawberries, banana, and grapes.
You will need:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cup oats
- a quarter cup of honey
- pinch of salt
- your favourite fresh fruit (chopped)
- a half cup of Greek yoghurt
How to make
- Pour peanut butter and honey into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 20 seconds at a medium heat.
- Add the peanut butter and honey mixture to your oats and sprinkle a pinch of salt over the top.
- Mix these ingredients together until you have a cookie-dough-like texture.
- Create Easter egg shapes with the mixture and place on a non-stick tray.
- Coat the top of your Easter eggs with some Greek yoghurt and top with your chopped fresh fruit – creating any designs you like.
You can enjoy your Easter eggs straight away or store in the fridge for a day.