0845 122 8669
- Colic - infantile. NICE Clinical Knowledge Summaries. cks.nice.org.uk, last revised June 2017
- Infantile colic. BMJ Best Practice. bestpractice.bmj.com, last reviewed May 2018
- Baby colic. PatientPlus. www.patient.info, last checked 23 October 2015
- Child health. Oxford handbook of general practice. Oxford Medicine Online. oxfordmedicine.com, published online April 2014
- Postnatal care up to 8 weeks after birth. National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE). www.nice.org.uk, last updated February 2015
- Colic. Medscape. emedicine.medscape.com, updated 28 November 2017
- Coleif infant drops, product information. Crosscare Ltd. colief.com, January 2017
- Biagioli E, Tarasco V, Lingua C, et al. Pain-relieving agents for infantile colic. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2016, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD009999. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD009999.pub2
- Carbohydrate intolerance. MSD manual. www.msdmanuals.com, last full review/revision February 2018
- Dobson D, Lucassen PLBJ, Miller JJ, et al. Manipulative therapies for infantile colic. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD004796. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004796.pub2
- Cows' milk protein allergy in children. NICE Clinical Knowledge Summaries. cks.nice.org.uk, last revised June 2015
- Nocerino R, Pezzella V, Cosenza L, et al. The controversial role of food allergy in infantile colic: evidence and clinical management. Nutrients 2015; 197(3):2015–25. DOI: 10.3390/nu7032015
Reviewed by Pippa Coulter, Freelance Health Editor, Bupa Health Content Team, July 2018.
Expert reviewer Dr Adrian Raby, General Practitioner
Next review due July 2021
Did our information help you?
We’d love to hear what you think. Our short survey takes just a few minutes to complete and helps us to keep improving our health information.