Small business health insurance for Law Society members
Here are just some of the benefits you’ll get
Whether it's getting the help you need faster, or cancer care that supports your people every step of the way, Bupa is proud to offer you nothing less than health expertise.
Get wide ranging health and wellbeing advice from Bupa’s experts
Terms and conditions1. In these terms and conditions, references to “Bupa” are to Bupa Insurance Limited, which may act through its agent Bupa Insurance Services Limited. References to “Law Society” are to The Law Society of England & Wales.
2. Eligible Law Society members will receive a 20% discount and one free Bupa SmartDNA voucher for every main member (the “Offer”) when purchasing a new Bupa Select Company PMI Policy (the “Select Policy”) subject to these terms and conditions. The Offer cannot be used against any other Bupa product or service.
3. The Offer is available to UK-based small or medium sized corporate entities (including, for example, companies, partnerships and associations) registered with The Law Society and who purchase a new Select Policy from Bupa covering between 2 and 249 employees inclusive (“SMEs”).
4. The Offer is available to SME Law Society members only and is not available for the following:
a. SME Law Society members and employees who are switching from another health insurance provider; or
b. SME Law Society members and employees who are existing Bupa clients and hold a policy for any Bupa product or service.
5. Bupa’s standard Terms of Business, Bupa Select Policy Terms & Conditions and Bupa SmartDNA Terms & Conditions will apply.
6. The discount amount is based on 20% of the total annual subscription amount of the Select Policy net of Insurance Premium Tax (“IPT”). The discounted subscription amount will be stated in the quote provided and shall be used as the base price for renewals in subsequent years.
7. When calculating Select Policy renewal prices for a Select Policy, Bupa considers additional factors such as (but not limited to) claims history, age of members, the rising costs of healthcare and IPT, which will be factored into each year’s renewal price.
8. One Bupa SmartDNA voucher will be emailed to the group secretary for each main member covered at the start of the Select Policy. The Offer is not available in future policy years and is not available to new joiners after the Select Policy has started. Vouchers can be redeemed online at bupa.co.uk/health/smartdna or by calling 0345 604 0612. Lines are open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm.
9. Bupa reserves the right to decline to offer a Select Policy in its absolute discretion, and Bupa’s decision regarding any aspect of this promotion is final.
10. Bupa reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend or withdraw the Offer at any point without prior notice.
11. The Offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, has no cash value/alternative and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or offers.
12. Bupa will use any personal information in accordance with its privacy notice which can be found at bupa.co.uk/privacy.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bupa and its group companies shall not be liable to the SME client or any of its employees for any claims, damages or any other losses whatsoever under or in connection with the operation of the Offer.
14. These terms & conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.