Terms and conditions - Fixed price for 2 years at Bayford House Care Home:
1. This offer is available only at Bayford House and only in respect of designated rooms at the care home. The offer applies to permanent stays only, which are stays intended to last for more than 31 consecutive days.
2. This offer is available to individuals who quote the promotional code ‘Offer Fixed Price’, book their stay before 30th September 2020 and start their stay before 30th September 2020. Only new residents are eligible to take part in this offer. Residents who are already living at the care home on 31st March 2020 are not eligible.
3. For the period of 24 months from the first day of your stay fees will be fixed at £1000 per week for residential care and £1000 per week for nursing care and no increase will be applied during that 24-month period unless your care needs change. At the date of publishing this offer fees for residential care are £1000 per week and £1000 per week for nursing care. Prices for individuals may vary according to their care needs.
4. When the promotional period of 24 months ends individuals’ fees will be subject to change in line with Bupa’s Terms and Conditions of Residence.
5. Individuals receiving or who become eligible for authority contributions during the promotional period are excluded from the offer, except for those in receipt of NHS Funded Nursing Care. Fees are quoted without NHS Funded Nursing Care applied.
6. Bookings are subject to availability and dependent upon care needs assessment. Bupa reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
7. This offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
8. Bupa Care Homes’ Terms and Conditions of Residence apply. These promotional terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English court.