A welcoming home for as long as you need
Here at our attractive purpose-built home we welcome anyone in need of residential and nursing care, including those with Huntington’s or Parkinson’s. We also offer short stay options.
Terms and conditions:
- This offer is available at Brunswick Court Care Home only. The offer can only be used for the booking of permanent and shorter stays, which are intended to last longer than 42 days.
- This offer is available to individuals who quote the promotional code ‘2 Weeks FREE’, book their stay before 31 December 2020 and start their stay before 31 December 2020. The free weeks offer applies once only, per stay where that stay is started before 31 December 2020. Both new and former self-funded residents are eligible to participate in this offer but residents who are already living at the care home on 5th August 2020 are not eligible
- Fees for individuals will vary according to their care needs. At the end of the sixth week, the standard weekly fee will apply. This promotion is for self-funded residents only. Bupa reserves the right to change the individual’s fee as appropriate, for example if care needs change.
- Residents rooms will be allocated on a first come first serve basis at the Home Manager’s discretion. Some rooms may be excluded from the promotion.
- Bookings are subject to availability and dependent upon a care needs assessment. Bupa reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so or withdraw this offer at any time.
- This offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Bupa Care Homes’ Terms and Conditions of Residence apply, which you will be asked to sign upon commencement of your stay and acceptance of this offer will become part of those terms