An extensive range of care, catering for everyone
With nursing and residential care that supports dementia, care for a variety of physical disabilities and short stay respite options whenever possible.
Great places to socialise, enjoy an activity or have quiet time
At Heathland Court we offer a balance between care and independence. We have many spaces for residents to enjoy the activities that they choose to do.
There’s no typical day at Heathland Court, but we arrange plenty to do, both here at the home as well as out and about.
Terms and conditions:
- This offer is available at Heathland Court Care Home only. The offer can only be used for the booking of permanent and shorter stays, which are intended to last longer than 42 days.
- This offer is available to individuals who quote the promotional code ‘2 Weeks FREE’, book their stay before 29 January 2021 and start their stay before 29 January 2021. The free weeks offer applies once only, per stay where that stay is started before 29 January 2021. Both new and former self-funded residents are eligible to participate in this offer but residents who are already living at the care home on 5th August 2020 are not eligible
- Fees for individuals will vary according to their care needs. At the end of the sixth week, the standard weekly fee will apply. This promotion is for self-funded residents only. Bupa reserves the right to change the individual’s fee as appropriate, for example if care needs change.
- Residents rooms will be allocated on a first come first serve basis at the Home Manager’s discretion. Some rooms may be excluded from the promotion.
- Bookings are subject to availability and dependent upon a care needs assessment. Bupa reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so or withdraw this offer at any time.
- This offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Bupa Care Homes’ Terms and Conditions of Residence apply, which you will be asked to sign upon commencement of your stay and acceptance of this offer will become part of those terms