We provide outstanding nursing and residential care for a wide range of care needs
St Mark's warmly welcomes residents who seek residential and nursing accommodation as well as those who need support for early and advanced dementia. We also accept short stays for anyone needing respite and recovery, as well as offering palliative care and care for those living with Parkinson’s.
Great places to socialise, enjoy an activity or have quiet time
Our secure home has 4 floors, each with their own dining, activity and lounge rooms that give residents plenty of space to socialise. There is both a regular garden and a sensory garden to help relax our residents with dementia.
Terms and conditions:
- This offer entitles the individual to £1,000 off a short stay that lasts 21 days and an additional £1,000 if the individual stays longer in a permanent capacity.
- This offer is available only at St Mark's Care Home and only in respect of designated rooms at the care home. The offer applies to stays lasting between 21 and 43 days. Any stays longer than this will be deemed to be ineligible for this promotion.
- This offer is available to individuals who quote the promotional code ‘Early Bird Spring Saving’, book their stay before 28th May 2021 and start their stay before 28th May 2021. Only new or previous respite residents are eligible to take part in this offer. Residents who are already living at the care home on 15th March are not eligible.
- The individual will receive £1,000 off a short stay that lasts 21 days.
- If an individual decides to remain at the home after the short stay period and convert their stay into a permanent stay for an additional three weeks or longer, they will become eligible to a further £1,000 off that further three weeks stay. These discounts apply for a maximum stay of six weeks in total.
- Prices for individuals will vary according to their care needs. Bupa reserves the right to change the individual’s fee as appropriate. Individuals receiving authority contributions are excluded from the promotion, except for those in receipt of NHS Funded Nursing Care. Fees are quoted without NHS Funded Nursing Care applied.
- Bookings are subject to availability and dependent upon care needs assessment. Bupa reserves the right to hold, void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- This offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Bupa Care Homes’ Terms and Conditions of Residence apply. These promotional terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.