Have an in depth consultation with one
of our expert health advisers and up to an
hour with a doctor.
All of our health advisers either come from a from a health
and fitness background or are qualified in exercise physiology,
nutrition or health science fields. During your doctor
consultation you'll have a full physical examination and have
the chance to to talk about whatever's on your mind -
including your mental and physical health, your fitness, and
any risks you face. The doctor can run additional tests if
appropriate to your personal circumstances..
For women who have concerns, there's also a breast
examination and a Primary HPV (human papilloma virus)
cervical cancer screening test (age 25 plus)† And for men,
there are testicular and prostate checks.
During your health assessment, you'll spend an hour having a
range of tests and focusing on your health and fitness goals.
- You'll use your personal data to choose a lifestyle module,
which will then be supported by a year's behaviour change
- You'll have a heart rhythm screening plus tests for type 2
diabetes, anaemia and cholesterol
- We'll do a mobility and flexibility review
- We'll discuss your mental health and wellbeing
- Talk through results and do some final checks while cooling
down from your Wattbike ride