- Sexually transmitted infections and screening for chlamydia in England, 2018. Health Protection Report. Public Health England, June 2019. gov.uk
- Genital tract chlamydia infection. BMJ Best Practice. bestpractice.bmj.com, last reviewed June 2019
- Nwokolo NC, Dragovic B, Patel S, et al. 2015 UK national guideline for the management of infection with Chlamydia trachomatis. Int J STD AIDS 2016; 27(4): 251–67. doi:10.1177/0956462415615443
- Chlamydia — uncomplicated genital. NICE Clinical Knowledge Summaries. cks.nice.org.uk, last revised June 2019
- Chlamydia. Family Planning Association, December 2016. www.fpa.org.uk
- Update on the treatment of Chlamydia trachomatis (CT) infection. BASHH clinical effectiveness group, September 2018. www.bashhguidelines.org
Reviewed by Pippa Coulter, Freelance Health Editor, August 2019
Expert reviewer, Dr Adrian Raby, General Practitioner
Next review due August 2022
Did our information help you?
We’d love to hear what you think. Our short survey takes just a few minutes to complete and helps us to keep improving our health information.