- Colposcopy and cervical treatments. PatientPlus. www.patient.info, last checked 2 February 2016
- NHS cervical screening programme. Colposcopy and programme management. Public Health England. gov.uk, March 2016
- Cervical screening. Medscape. emedicine.medscape.com, last updated 27 November 2017
- Cervical screening. Primary HPV testing. NICE Clinical Knowledge Summaries. cks.nice.org.uk, last revised September 2017
- What GPs need to know about the introduction of primary HPV testing in cervical screening. Public Health England (PHE) screening. phescreening.blog.gov.uk, 14 June 2017
- What happens after cervical screening. Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust. www.jostrust.org.uk, last updated 23 October 2018
- Colposcopy. Cancer Research UK. www.cancerresearchuk.org, last reviewed 6 June 2017
- Going for colposcopy. Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust. www.jostrust.org.uk, last updated 22 January 2016
- Tests done at colposcopy. Jo's Cervical Cancer Trustwww.jostrust.org.uk, last updated 22 January 2016
- Treatment of abnormal cervical cells. Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust. www.jostrust.org.uk, last updated 2 May 2017
Reviewed by Pippa Coulter, Freelance Health Editor, January 2019 Expert reviewer, Mr Robin Crawford, Consultant Gynaecologist Next review due January 2022
Did our information help you?
We’d love to hear what you think. Our short survey takes just a few minutes to complete and helps us to keep improving our health information.