We cover a wide range of female focused health concerns, including:
- Pregnancy testing
- Smear tests (aged 25 and over) for cervical cancer
- Discussion and advice on contraceptive choices
- Provision of prescription for emergency contraception, combined and progestogen-only contraceptive pills, contraceptive patch, contraceptive ring and contraceptive injection
- Pelvic pain
- Vaginal discharge
- Period problems
- Bladder weakness
- Menopause and HRT
- Genital itching or irritation
- Genital lumps or ulcers
- Breast lumps
- Breast pain
- Nipple discharge
- Breast examination and advice/demonstration of self-examination techniques
- Pre-pregnancy advice
- Osteoporosis and assessment of osteoporosis risk
If you’d like a more comprehensive picture of your health and any potential health risks our selection of health assessments might be a good option for you. You’ll get time with one of our health advisers who’ll help you with practical ways to become healthier and fitter. Then depending upon what product you choose, you may get time with a Bupa GP to discuss any health concerns that you have.
We’ve also got a range of specialised assessments to help you address particular health concerns. In most cases, these can be taken on their own or added to any of our main health assessments.
Female health check
An assessment designed for women over 25, focused on breast and gynaecological health
Breast health check
A series of tests designed to help identify any changes or abnormalities in your breasts.