- Testicular cancer. BMJ Best Practice. bestpractice.bmj.com, last updated November 2017
- Testicular cancer. Medscape. emedicine.medscape.com, updated 5 July 2017
- Testes and epididymis anatomy. Medscape. emedicine.medscape.com, updated 30 June 2016
- Testicular cancer. PatientPlus. patient.info/patientplus, last checked 24 November 2014
- Genitourinary cancers. Oxford handbook of oncology (online). Oxford Medicine Online. www.oxfordmedicine.com, published September 2015
- Guidelines on testicular cancer. European Association of Urology, 2016. www.uroweb.org
- Map of Medicine. Testicular cancer. International View. London: Map of Medicine; 2015 (Issue 4)
- Testosterone. NICE British National Formulary. www.evidence.nhs.uk/formulary/bnf/current, accessed 14 November 2017
- Testicular cancer. Cancer Research UK. www.cancerresearchuk.org, last reviewed 9 September 2014
- Testicular cancer statistics. Cancer Research UK. www.cancerresearchuk.org, accessed 14 November 2017
- Testicular cancer. American Cancer Society. www.cancer.org, last revised 12 February 2016
Reviewed by Dr Kristina Routh, Bupa Health Content Team, November 2017
Expert reviewer, Professor Raj Persad, Consultant Urological Surgeon
Next review due November 2020
Has our health information helped you?
We’d love to know what you think about what you’ve just been reading and looking at – we’ll use it to improve our information. If you’d like to give us some feedback, our short survey will take just a few minutes to complete. And if there's a question you want to ask that hasn't been answered here, please submit it to us. Although we can't respond to specific questions directly, we’ll aim to include the answer to it when we next review this topic.